The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Finally 🙏🏼🙏🏼

D0F24419-0DFF-4711-A0C8-79288BC57E16.jpeg

Dope bro...... How long was the wait? Seen a lot of people on reddit get the call for subs past few days

Dope bro...... How long was the wait? Seen a lot of people on reddit get the call for subs past few days
Honestly I inquired about it sometime last year early summer.

She told me when I was ready to come in and she could make it happen. Would’ve got it sooner but was planning and paying for wedding and didn’t wanna look like a jackass dropping almost 11k on a watch and pissing off my fiancé :lol:

When it was all said and done, 3 weeks ago went in and told AD I know I wanted it ASAP especially before the wedding. She called me this past Tuesday, paid over the phone and picked it up yesterday

Did you get any discount?

I've been eyeing a Santos too.
No discount, but the rep threw in a ton of freebies (teddy bear, champagne, etc.) and the extended warranty was a nice perk.

I’ve been eyeing it for quite sometime as well and once I tried it on in store a few weeks back I had to pull the trigger. Never been a watch guy but this specific model called my name and hopefully the phone line is now disconnected from here on out lol.

No discount, but the rep threw in a ton of freebies (teddy bear, champagne, etc.) and the extended warranty was a nice perk.

I’ve been eyeing it for quite sometime as well and once I tried it on in store a few weeks back I had to pull the trigger. Never been a watch guy but this specific model called my name and hopefully the phone line is now disconnected from here on out lol.

Santos is fire! I’m torn btwn that and a Speedy or Seamaster.

Santos is fire! I’m torn btwn that and a Speedy or Seamaster.
Do your research and try them on where possible. The right one will call you and you’ll just know. After researching and learning the history and not seeing too many out in the wild, I knew the santos was right for me once it touched the rest. Can’t wait to see what you end up deciding on and posting 🤞🏾

im surprised dude walks around without a bodyguard especially over there where he is much, much more famous than here in the US

boxers here seems to always roll with an entourage

It’s Ramadan prob caught dude slipping because of that. Holy month you don’t worry about stuff like that happening.

London ain't for play. He was ill informed to think he could walk around Leyton (east london) with a piece like this on and not attract attention.

Screenshot_20220419-162927_Samsung Internet.jpg

Similar to most cases its a good chance a gang was monitoring his social media or saw him at the fight this weekend and saw their opportunity.

Last edited:
Hey guys. I’m interested in getting a longines hydroconquest. Whats your thoughts on the watch? Is it better than a Tag Aquaracer?

the hydroconquest has plenty to offer for the $$$

as with other longines, it benefits from being part of the swatch group so it gets the build and quality of the case and movements and maintain the relatively low price (half of the Tag Aquaracer)

i think the quality of the two is close enough, detail work id probably give to Tag and movement to Longines

look-wise the hydroconquest has the more classic and prototypical diver look while the aquaracer is more unique and modern but this part is subjective

if you care, i like the look of the newer aquaracer so in that sense i think its better, im just not a fan of the big 12-6-9 markers on the hydroconquest

best of luck

I finally got the text for my AP Jumbo, been waiting about 5 years for it. And what a time to get it. will be steel blue 16202 anniversary model with the 50th rotor. I want to skip work and just head over there. But made an appt for this weekend. Good to know that with AP it's your watch when it comes in, and they don't make you run over there within 30 mins like Rolex.

Nothing like you guys are doing, but I'm enjoying my new pickups. HMT was a crazy history as being India's largest supplier of wrist watches. They actually were made in collaboration with Citizen with the same quality in production. I'm happy to have a little piece of history with two authentic vintage pieces with paperwork and everything.

HMT Sona Hand Wound

IMG-20211223-WA0000.jpeg

HMT Quartz

IMG-20211222-WA0000.jpeg

I finally got the text for my AP Jumbo, been waiting about 5 years for it. And what a time to get it. will be steel blue 16202 anniversary model with the 50th rotor. I want to skip work and just head over there. But made an appt for this weekend. Good to know that with AP it's your watch when it comes in, and they don't make you run over there within 30 mins like Rolex.

Welcome to the club man

Back
Top Bottom