The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Ed Sheeran's Ceramic Audemars Piquet Chronograph piece unique
ES_AP_-00794.jpg
ES_LIMERICK_NIGHT_01-403962.jpg
ES_LIMERICK_NIGHT_01-403962.jpg

Link to article

Attachments

• ES_AP_-00930.jpg
    ES_AP_-00930.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 194
Well I’m headed out to the AD…They got something in for me…Not my Rolex yet but it might grease the wheels…

Still always an Omega guy at heart…SA threw in the NATO for free…Also gave me a bunch of other freebies as well…

21865455-D003-42B5-8893-97684A031B5E.jpeg
Flames bro! As much as I want my first Rolex, Omega ALWAYS has my heart! Dope pick up!

Has anyone seen a change in the after market od watches? I heard a rumor rhr grey market is(about to) take a dive?

some has gone down in price (rolex. ap, etc…) but i dont think its going to take a dive like many thinks it will

Flames bro! As much as I want my first Rolex, Omega ALWAYS has my heart! Dope pick up!

Has anyone seen a change in the after market od watches? I heard a rumor rhr grey market is(about to) take a dive?

Yeah haven’t seen much of a decline - the people who can afford still have the liquidity

congrats on the black bay pro

i had a chance to pick one up before i got the grand seikos but i wasnt able to come in the store and they dont take phone payments or hold it, its fcfs so i just took it as a sign that its not for me (yet)

Interesting - doesn’t look like a crazy nice neighborhood, curious what he was rocking

Glad he’s safe

I'm turning 40 in July and it seems as if I'm going to be able to pick up one of two watches I've had my eye on for some time.

The first one is a Omega Seamaster 300m. I used to have chrono version of this model a while ago and have always liked the layout, wave dial and sword hands.
2254-50-00-88.png
s-l1600.jpg
xlUBooX.jpg
omega_seamaster_225450_1571669387_e609356a.jpg

The other option is the Tudor Black Bay Pro. I have liked the model since it was launched earlier this year. The gmt function, pops of yellow, modern movement and design are all positives. The only thing I don't really like is how the black paint on the middle of the hands is applied.

tudor-black-bay-pro-with-badge.jpg
Tudor-Black-Bay-Pro-GMT-79470-review-2.jpg
scottish-watches-article-20220501-image7.jpg
Tudor-Black-Bay-Pro-GMT-79470-review-9.jpg

I have two divers in my collection at the moment but that doesn't stand in the way of getting another. I'll be checking out the pro tomorrow in person and have looked at Omega plenty. Anyway any opinions are appreciated.

Last edited:
congrats on the black bay pro

i had a chance to pick one up before i got the grand seikos but i wasnt able to come in the store and they dont take phone payments or hold it, its fcfs so i just took it as a sign that its not for me (yet)
Damn! What’s how many watches are in your collection

Back
Top Bottom