The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

i think for a second there, he was also hoping to get a show bought by netflix

he was definitely more worried about being famous than actually making $$$, he thought he was a celebrity

Gift from my sister

IMG_4317.jpeg

this is why i hate resellers most of the time

how about you say that its used and tell us about the watches condition?

Got the call earlier today for a 36MM DJ Wimbledon, fluted/jubilee. Would've preferred a 41MM.
And just bought a Sub earlier this year :emoji_confused:
What do I do lol

How do folks like the Tissot Ballade Powermatic 80 COSC? Seems like a lot of watch for the money.

Yea AP needs to stop, I get having brand ambassadors or special event edition for celebrating anniversaries

But still don’t get the marvel collab

I am growing a bit annoyed with every single AP Limited Edition that drops on what seems like a weekly basis.

I was offered a 37mm openworked frosted white gold on Tuesday and said yes, obviously because It's so hard to say no to a piece selling 50k+ over retail. But I think enough is enough with all these random new spin-offs.

I am growing a bit annoyed with every single AP Limited Edition that drops on what seems like a weekly basis.

I was offered a 37mm openworked frosted white gold on Tuesday and said yes, obviously because It's so hard to say no to a piece selling 50k+ over retail. But I think enough is enough with all these random new spin-offs.

Let me know if I can help

Back
Top Bottom