The titanic vol. lost

They all accepted and paid to take the risk with knowledge homeboy from Oceangate is full of it. Split that bills equal ways then fine Oceangate into oblivion.
I don't think the passengers had the necessary knowledge of submarine industry to ask whether the vessel was certified, or if they even knew that such certs even existed.

You'd be surprised at the **** some of these small tech business owners pull to get clients. Some of them don't hesitate to lie about embellish the performance of their products.

That's the thing about scams...those that are affected don't know that the person scamming them is full of it. It's not even about intelligence, education, etc. Stockton Rush was able to say all of the right things and he had successful missions in the past such that it gave him credibility. The "Government regulations are way too strict. See what I've been able to do by not following it" card plays really with people who don't know the ins and outs of what you are doing. That's what he did here. Apparently he didn't even disclose it was an "experimental vessel" according to his former employees! It's just like the folks who don't understand investing and get swindled in ponzi schemes except in this case the crook's actions affected them.
All of this.

Lots of slimy/unethical engineering firms out there.

Fun Fact since we're all here;

Titanic has the oldest wine cellar in the world. A lot of it is still drinkable too. Temperatures, quality of wines and the fact that their still their at the seabed just chilling in their boxes means its not gonna lose that record anytime soon.

"They found the oldest bottle in a submerged wooden crate. It is believed to be from 1887, making it at least 125 years old—one of the oldest wines ever discovered in any shipwreck. Other bottles recovered date back to as early as 1886."
But I keep hearing about the pressure. How is this possible :lol:

I don't think the passengers had the necessary knowledge of submarine industry to ask whether the vessel was certified, or if they even knew that such certs even existed.

You'd be surprised at the **** some of these small tech business owners pull to get clients. Some of them don't hesitate to lie about embellish the performance of their products.

All of this.

Lots of slimy/unethical engineering firms out there.

EXACTLY. If he had done this with a certified vessel that met all US and international regulations then I would have a way different outlook on this.

I'll get crucified for saying this (not sure about NT but at least on Twitter) but those folks are victims.

Aliens.

I don't see how there isn't 1 method of tracking a highly valuable ship. No-one has thought that they are missing because of aliens?

There has been a recent rise in sightings and its possible that the submersible hasn't been found because it was disappeared using alien technology from the Abyss.

If they are never found they might’ve got clapped by a ufo. Maybe they accidentally encountered the construction facility

IMG_0629.jpeg

I’ll just say this now, I think they got attacked my Mermaids and welp……..,, that’s a wrap. They was in the Endgame once the ocean power levels reached over 9 thousand.

1687375975385.gif

What makes this more interesting is learning that James Cameron went to see the wreckage multiple times back around the time he made Titanic and the CEO of OceanGate and the company deciding to ignore the safety warnings.

I think it has to do with the fact they are sealed? Idk much but the super basics of pressure, like how is that Titanic not crushed by the pressure, and id assume its because theres no "air pockets", just steel and whatnot not making a "pocket". Idk.

Had no clue about this situation until I came across a video on my Youtube feed and saw elpablo21 elpablo21 post about it in the NBA thread.

Exploring the ocean depths on its own is a terrifying proposition. I can't imagine putting your life in someone's hand in a extreme situtation like this without doing your due diligence.

Ole boy who run this thing needs to be arrested.

Time to catch up on this thread now.

Theres an audio of the banging sounds that were heard. Sounds...well like banging. Crazy how they got audio on that being 12k ft down.

The banging sounds are bittersweet because it’s coming from around the titanic wreckage I believe.

The worst case if they’re alive, is if they’re down on the ocean floor with the titanic. No one on the recovery crew can confirm that they even have means to get them up.

My hope is that there’s some flotation measures deployed, and all they’ll need to do is get something down there to untangle them or knock them loose from something, and then they’ll just float up.

But if not.. idk what they’re gonna do.

That’s how you they’re unable to use all resources. The fact they can detect or hear banging noises but can’t pinpoint the source is weird.

On another note, selective outrage is real. I feel for the missing, can’t imagine what they must be going through right now, if still alive. But I’m also an a-hole and have a funny bone 🤷🏾‍♂️.

With that said, this had me 🤭😂🤣💀

The banging sounds are bittersweet because it’s coming from around the titanic wreckage I believe.

The worst case if they’re alive, is if they’re down on the ocean floor with the titanic. No one on the recovery crew can confirm that they even have means to get them

My hope is that there’s some flotation measures deployed, and all they’ll need to do is get something down there to untangle them or knock them loose from something, and then they’ll just float up.
Here’s the thing though, it takes about 2 hours to get down there. Contact was lost after 1 hour. Good possibility they never made it down to the ship.

There’s a little air in each bottle of wine. Your answer depends on how much. As a bottle sinks the pressure is going to push the cork into the bottle. The air is compressible, but the liquid wine is not. At 12,500 feet (375 atmospheres) that air is going to take up negligible space. Odds are the cork would have slipped far enough into the bottle to allow seawater and wine to freely mix and no wine would have survived the disaster, though the bottles would still be intact. In the off chance that a few bottles were overfilled with very little air between wine and cork, the wine could have survived the initial disaster. At low temperature in salt water, the cork could maintain its integrity for over a century. Such a bottle would be a collector’s item and only an auction could determine its value.
By this logic them joints definitely are not drinkable

I did read that the champagne would be possibly drinkable due to the different mushroom cork preventing water from getting in and them already being pressurized internally to prevent them from blowing up

edit:

Dude broke it down around 15 minutes

I don’t understand how they didn’t add an emergency location device on this thing… These are billionaires wouldn’t you want to have the best technology?… Billionaires navigating with technology from the dark ages.

Here’s the thing though, it takes about 2 hours to get down there. Contact was lost after 1 hour. Good possibility they never made it down to the ship.
Then my question would be why didn’t they deploy one of multiple ways to float back up (and multiple that work with no power), if loss of communication was due to lack of power?

What made them keep going with power, or not turn back and deploy float measures without power?

I don’t understand how they didn’t add an emergency location device on this thing… These are billionaires wouldn’t you want to have the best technology?… Billionaires navigating with technology from the dark ages.
Dawg he has pipes in the inside of this thing from Camping World.

I suggest you watch the CBS video where he was explaining his idea smh

He legit has a Logitech controller to man this thing.. one that has bad reviews on Amazon for Bluetooth issues.

Then my question would be why didn’t they deploy one of multiple ways to float back up (and multiple that work with no power), if loss of communication was due to lack of power?

What made them keep going with power, or not turn back and deploy float measures without power?
No clue. Supposedly the sub is equipped to float back up in case of a problem even without power.

Back
Top Bottom