The titanic vol. lost

They find new species of fish every day I get it, just can’t imagine if all of manpower is dedicated to finding them knowing the direction they were going, that we can not find them.

im-out-bye (1).gif

They find new species of fish every day I get it, just can’t imagine if all of manpower is dedicated to finding them knowing the direction they were going, that we can not find them.

Yeah they can get all the manpower in the world but there’s only a few submersibles that can even reach these depths of the ocean. On top of that let’s say they do find them well now you’re up against the clock bc they’re running out or oxygen.

I know that’s why I’ve been reciting the hours, which are unfortunate but important and factual.

Former employee of the company pointed out the window rating was only good for less than half the depth they were supposed to be going.

IMG_2119.jpeg

Source

This whole situation is horrible, however it’s a huge distraction from what’s really is going on in the world. Such as the “accounting error” United States claims.

From my scope of view, I don’t see enough conversations about this fumble across all media. Thought this country loves money than anything else?

Last edited:
This whole situation is horrible, however it’s a huge distraction from what’s really is going on in the world. Such as the “accounting error” United States claims.

From my scope of view, I don’t see enough conversations about this fumble across all media. Thought this country loves money than anything else?
I’m ready for America to start helping their own

From my scope of view, I don’t see enough conversations about this fumble across all media. Thought this country loves money than anything else

The side effects of funding proxy wars

Back
Top Bottom