The Tree of Life. Trailer inside.

Anyonee else amped to see this besides me? I'm probably going to catch an advance screening if I could. The film looks beautifully shot.

tree_of_life_new_poster.jpg

Anyonee else amped to see this besides me? I'm probably going to catch an advance screening if I could. The film looks beautifully shot.

tree_of_life_new_poster.jpg

No trailer. Said last year that this is going to be the movie of the year. I've seen about 6 minutes of a scene that was ridiculous.

No trailer. Said last year that this is going to be the movie of the year. I've seen about 6 minutes of a scene that was ridiculous.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

true story
homie called it some time back

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

true story
homie called it some time back

Been a few threads already on here which just builds to my anticipation. I'm am definitely looking forward to seeing this

Been a few threads already on here which just builds to my anticipation. I'm am definitely looking forward to seeing this

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

co-sign.  The only thing that bothers me about this movie is that it is listed as science fiction and not drama, which makes me think it will be weird as hell and not anything what i expect.  I hope it's like that in a good way and not a ******ed way

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

co-sign.  The only thing that bothers me about this movie is that it is listed as science fiction and not drama, which makes me think it will be weird as hell and not anything what i expect.  I hope it's like that in a good way and not a ******ed way

Back
Top Bottom