The Tree of Life. Trailer inside.

2ym8t3m.jpg

Premiering at Cannes as I type, hopefully it lives up the hype... I'll try to find reviews later on today.
Apparently, there were loud boos after the movie ended at the screening.  Not a good sign, but I am still excite.

Premiering at Cannes as I type, hopefully it lives up the hype... I'll try to find reviews later on today.
Apparently, there were loud boos after the movie ended at the screening.  Not a good sign, but I am still excite.

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

This'll be great, word to "Into The Wild." It just won't be very entertaining.

Is "Into The Wild" the only good, slow movie you have ever seen?

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

This'll be great, word to "Into The Wild." It just won't be very entertaining.

Is "Into The Wild" the only good, slow movie you have ever seen?

Mixed reviews so far.. as expected.

Some calling it a 'masterpiece,' but most are calling it 'pretentious.' I just hope the film gets a wide release so more people can see it. Visually they say it's great, but it tails off after the first half hour of the film.

Once again, this is all from people who've seen it at the Cannes festival and posting their 'opinions' on Twitter.
I haven't read it yet but heres  one of the first reviews, its in the spoiler as a link:

Spoiler [+]

Some calling it a 'masterpiece,' but most are calling it 'pretentious.' I just hope the film gets a wide release so more people can see it. Visually they say it's great, but it tails off after the first half hour of the film.

Once again, this is all from people who've seen it at the Cannes festival and posting their 'opinions' on Twitter.
I haven't read it yet but heres  one of the first reviews, its in the spoiler as a link:

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by hymen man

Spoiler [+]
Yeah, I'm probably gonna like this movie a lot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

Spoiler [+]
Yeah, I'm probably gonna like this movie a lot
laugh.gif

Sounds like the typical mixed response for a Malick movie. Then in a couple of years theyre gonna be calling it one of the best movies of the decade.

Sounds like the typical mixed response for a Malick movie. Then in a couple of years theyre gonna be calling it one of the best movies of the decade.

Back
Top Bottom