The truth about "ChitownLegend" and "Sole 4 Real"...Vol. BREAK IN THE CASE? Pg. 29.

every nter from indiana is a suspect.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

laugh.gif

P went ghost after Odrama's post.
Son just posted on the last page...twice. That's how +#%% starts on here...one misinformed person says something and the rest run with it.

I don't get why anyone would think P is involved in this...Every "criminal" has a motive, right? What would his motive be? To expose himself? Hemade the thread, knowing admins would be in here (who umm...can check IP's) and exposed two accounts, one which a couple of us knew for a while was afraud...

Obviously things aren't adding up...but that's because we don't have all the information. There's still a lot left that we don't know.

This person knew what he was doing...associating "Chitownlegend" and "Lauren" with his own AIM accounts and Myspaces. Even different e-mailaddresses. It's safe to say he's following this thread and is going at great lengths to cover up his tracks. There are possible ways to expose dude,but I'm not about to let the *!!+% read it...

Dirty...correct me if I'm wrong...I think Bastitch said something about yuku letting y'all see every IP address that an account has logged in under.That would be a start there...(cross references?)

the accounts have been banned though so why pursue it? you gonna find this dude and go up to his house? we dont even know who he might have scammed

Every "criminal" has a motive, right?
Except this _.

jkik2_2.jpg

"I just...DO things."

I say that to say this: Some people just do things for attention, others do it just for the sport or fun of it.

It's not like his sole purpose was to scam people...It seems like he genuinely enjoyed playing these roles and fooling people.Because he easily could've just stayed low-pro and scammed dudes forever, But no. He felt the need to set up this elaborate game... Played out these stagedlover's quarrels, Stole pics, Tricked unsuspecting e-broads into sending him nudes, and created an entire persona(s) for almost 4 years. He was obviouslyhaving the time of his life...
laugh.gif

we dont even know who he might have scammed
One of the dudes who got scammed posted in here...He sent bread to Indianapolis.

^word it wasn't just scamming, son would set candlelights and incense by the laptop talking bout "showtime". And if son was a scammer, how hekeep coming back w/ the same persona(s)?

[url=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/98/Robert_Goren_-_CI.png]

"Well if it isn't pinkloveheart...Haven't seen you in awhile...What made you come back now?"

Nor is Lauren's Myspace...
http://i43.tinypic.com/2n8berb.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>">
2n8berb.jpg

"Ya don't say?"

Interesting, But it doesn't change anything. The perp is from Indianapolis, And he knows or knows of Jordan and Lauren.

What we really need to talk about here, Is the fact that the owner of the S4R and KOD/Chitown accounts more than likely has their own separate account...You find that account, And you have your man.

http://i42.tinypic.com/auw188.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>">
auw188.jpg

"I need you to cross-reference all known NT accounts linked to an Indianapolis IP address. Let me know if any matches come up."

"Detective... listen to me and listen to me good. I've got information that would suggest that there is an informant within your ranks...Thisindividual is relaying intel back to the perp...trust no one detective, NO ONE..."

309595940_aa5631f9de.jpg

"As for me, rest assured--we're on the same team. I can't get into the specificsnow, but know this... this case runs deeper than you could've possibly imagined...I'll be in contact..."
[/url]

eek.gif
eek.gif
Odrama = Mister P
eek.gif
eek.gif

68716b11a48291979a78d8612b6c11eaf449141f.jpg

"Must...Uhh...Stop...Reaching..."

smh.gif
Ereybody knows both these _'s quit it... JR Detective badge revoked...
laugh.gif
sit down sir...

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
@
Batman...

Are we taking the case into court or what detectives?
The DA (Dirty) won't allow certain evidence (cross-ref'd IP's) to be used.

son would set candlelights and incense by the laptop talking bout "showtime".
Ol' shrine %!% #**@#...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Why is nobody mentioning buggz05 ? Dude lives in Indiana and I GUARANTEE dude has years experience on NT.

Dude's a HT member, has had numerous screennames and knows plenty of the beef/drama on NT. Mark my words..

this is a very interesting post..and misterp=odrama...helllllll naw...thats not even a thought....

Why are dudes turning this into some conspiracy theory mumbo jumbo.

All that happened was that some random scammer stole someone's pics and also stole a pic of a someone who knew the other person, made 2 accounts, used oneto scam people and the other to fool NT. Mister P knows the guy who's pictures were stolen and chose to clear dude's name.

Dude should be a politician the way he had people fooled. 3 years
smh.gif
. But he taught yall a lesson to stop being so trust worthy of people on here and to stopbeasting on random broads who post their pictures on here.

EDIT: i didnt read the last 6 pages so i dont know what occured within those pages. This was just something i wanted to say before i went to school thismorning but i didnt get a chance

And if pinkyloveheart has seen dude on campus..who's to say she aint approach HIM all based off his NT swag..what if, just what IF...pinky and dude, wellwho she thought dude was at least..were an item
eek.gif
and she ain't knowdude was two different dudes, dude.

Originally Posted by oidreez

the accounts have been banned though so why pursue it? you gonna find this dude and go up to his house? we dont even know who he might have scammed
(I think you were referring to me)

1. To expose dude once and for all...you know damn well he'll be in here with another account and/or with another life trying to scam heads. A bannedaccount ain't gonna stop this kid...if I was one of the dudes who got scammed, I'd want all his REAL personalinfo posted online...everything.
2. P made the thread to reveal this guy and try and clear up Jordan's name so @%#% would never get there. Lordknows what would have happened if someone "Chitownlegend" scammed seen Jordan in person...especially with dude showing (Jordan's) mug all overthe place.
3. He scammed plenty of people on ISS and NT...that's fact.
Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Every "criminal" has a motive, right?
Except this _.

jkik2_2.jpg

"I just...DO things."

I say that to say this: Some people just do things for attention, others do it just for the sport or fun of it.

It's not like his sole purpose was to scam people...It seems like he genuinely enjoyed playing these roles and fooling people. Because he easily could've just stayed low-pro and scammed dudes forever, But no. He felt the need to set up this elaborate game... Played out these staged lover's quarrels, Stole pics, Tricked unsuspecting e-broads into sending him nudes, and created an entire persona(s) for almost 4 years. He was obviously having the time of his life...
laugh.gif

I agree...son lived for this type of @%#%...he liked these little games. It made the "work" all the more fun...

But part of the reason why his scams were successful was because he needed other people's assistance in the firstplace. He could only stay low up to a certain point...he made this character with the intention of getting NT'ers to be familiar with him and likehim, up to the point that they'd be willing to give up their ISS accounts to him after he'd gotten banned with the previous one. Don't get itconfused...this %*$%* definitely had intentions of scamming from the jump. Son definitley used his "likeability" to his advantage.

So keeping a low profile would only get him so far...he HAD to "fit in" so %!+*@% would end up helping him out with paypal and different accounts.
Originally Posted by Dakingii

But he taught yall a lesson to stop being so trust worthy of people on here and to stop beasting on random broads who post their pictures on here.
These dudes still ain't gonna learn...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Why is nobody mentioning buggz05 ? Dude lives in Indiana and I GUARANTEE dude has years experience on NT.

Dude's a HT member, has had numerous screennames and knows plenty of the beef/drama on NT. Mark my words..
nerd.gif
Buggz my dude though...
tired.gif

And this is why I mentioned the cross-ref IP's...
Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Are we taking the case into court or what detectives?
The DA (Dirty) won't allow certain evidence (cross-ref'd IP's) to be used.

...because that would eliminate names. But like Jewels just said...I don't think that'll occur.
ohwell.gif

Illoquent , man it should occur . I think the many people that got scammed &nd people of the NT community period should know .

I don't know why the real chitownlegend just won't post up &nd show his face . We just wanna know the person behind it all , it isn't like wecan do anything about the money that's been lost anyway ...

That's why I said he shouldn't be banned right now ... let him post , say what he gotta say . What is a banishment going to do ? Seriously ?

Back
Top Bottom