The truth about "ChitownLegend" and "Sole 4 Real"...Vol. BREAK IN THE CASE? Pg. 29.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

people are that hurt to find out who it is?!
laugh.gif

female tendencies if you ask me.
laugh.gif

its really not that serious guys...

All dudes accounts are banned and y'all posting every idea you have is just making it OD easy for him to cover his tracks. It wouldn't be hard tofigure out what mutual friends these "Donte" and "Lauren" people have on facebook. That narrows down the list and the perp would be one ofthose mutual friends.

But y'all posted that and every other idea already. You know dude's reading this thread religiously so it's too late anyway.

Y'all might as well forget about finding out who it was.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

All dudes accounts are banned and y'all posting every idea you have is just making it OD easy for him to cover his tracks. It wouldn't be hard to figure out what mutual friends these "Donte" and "Lauren" people have on facebook. That narrows down the list and the perp would be one of those mutual friends.

But y'all posted that and every other idea already. You know dude's reading this thread religiously so it's too late anyway.

Y'all might as well forget about finding out who it was.
28ul110.jpg

i mean what do yall expect dude to do...be like "hey guys im the real guy behind it all sorry guys"?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Why are dudes turning this into some conspiracy theory mumbo jumbo.

All that happened was that some random scammer stole someone's pics and also stole a pic of a someone who knew the other person, made 2 accounts, used one to scam people and the other to fool NT. Mister P knows the guy who's pictures were stolen and chose to clear dude's name.

Dude should be a politician the way he had people fooled. 3 years
smh.gif
. But he taught yall a lesson to stop being so trust worthy of people on here and to stop beasting on random broads who post their pictures on here.

EDIT: i didnt read the last 6 pages so i dont know what occured within those pages. This was just something i wanted to say before i went to school this morning but i didnt get a chance
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
9a336c8f44274d4e0521c15442a7fd1b7c0067da.gif
@ your signature.

Mister P is covering dude up...

I asked this $%@++ on DAY ONE to ask Lauren/Jordan if they knew 'Donte'

And he has yet to ask them.

Keep telling yourself that, Spot.
eyes.gif

The only Donte on their Facebook is some young dude that goes to Warren Central HS. Lauren has yet to say anything since the initial exchange.

I still don't understand why this Jordan guy hasn't contacted the police. It's not like it's something he can solve on his own, the dude hasno idea who the scammer is. If someone has been scamming people under my name and posting pics everywhere, I'm going to do something about it.

my theory

mister p= MASTERMIND EDIT**
2a62u4j.jpg

P COULD VERY WELL BE ALL 4/5 IDENTITITIES WITH ACCESS TO A SCHOOL I.P FOR SO LONG AND OFF CAMPUS I.P.S

MISTERP/L IS PROLLY PINK DUNKS CHI AND LAUREN BUT HE GOT TIRED OF KEEPING UP THE LIES AND WAS PROLLY CONFUSING HIMSELF SO HE CAME "CLEAN" WITHMAIN IDENTITY ACCOUNT AND THIS MAN IS A SCHIZO TREY SONGS STUNT DOUBLE JUMPOFF CASE CLOSED

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
@ dudes tryna put it together...yall stay diligent though....that fraud is out there

misterp&chitownlegend&sole4real&pinkloveheart = the most notrorious scammer.....

Spoiler [+]
yung_dro.jpg

he doesnt issue refunds, but he may send you a used ipod

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Chocotaco just solved it all. MrP. is also dunks87, case closed.

Excellent.

Lock this thread up.

Back
Top Bottom