The truth about "ChitownLegend" and "Sole 4 Real"...Vol. BREAK IN THE CASE? Pg. 29.

"As for me, rest assured--we're on the same team. I can't get into the specifics now, but know this... this case runs deeper than you could've possibly imagined...I'll be in contact..."
MV5BNTM0NTM2NDgyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzUwMzY2._V1._SX266_SY400_.jpg

"How do I know you can be trusted as a reliable source? Meet me at the docks (My PM) by 12:30am (Eastern). Come alone (NH)."

Originally Posted by ghettoeinstein

my theory

mister p= MASTERMIND EDIT**
2a62u4j.jpg

P COULD VERY WELL BE ALL 4/5 IDENTITITIES WITH ACCESS TO A SCHOOL I.P FOR SO LONG AND OFF CAMPUS I.P.S

MISTERP/L IS PROLLY PINK DUNKS CHI AND LAUREN BUT HE GOT TIRED OF KEEPING UP THE LIES AND WAS PROLLY CONFUSING HIMSELF SO HE CAME "CLEAN" WITH MAIN IDENTITY ACCOUNT AND THIS MAN IS A SCHIZO TREY SONGS STUNT DOUBLE JUMPOFF CASE CLOSED

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

misterp&chitownlegend&sole4real&pinkloveheart = the most notrorious scammer.....

Spoiler [+]
yung_dro.jpg

he doesnt issue refunds, but he may send you a used ipod
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2a62u4j.jpg

From my preliminary analysis of this pic it appears that pinkloveheart is pulling the strings.
c02150e6cad7b3f16f3c15d220fa5d035c8f233.gif

I'll have forensics take a look @ this new evidence for confirmation.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

I dunno all this pink,dunks87, P accusations are starting to click... their names are being dropped left and right. Yet no sign of pinkloveheart or dunks87... If this thread had been a PYP, they would have made a cameo already
nerd.gif
heh... keep in mind there's a pic of all 3 in a pastPYP

the NT detectives should've had this solved by now, I think a shakeup in the department is needed.

Lets get Cam Nelson, he's like the Modfather of Indiana he can answer these...wait, unless...oh $$#*! this plot runs deep.

** runs and pants in weezing **

ok back from the lab and after blowing a lil dust off the evidence and doing some forensic analysis we have new found leads

kbbnv5.jpg

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Lets get Cam Nelson, he's like the Modfather of Indiana he can answer these...wait, unless...oh $$#*! this plot runs deep.

Yeah where Cam been at?

Career case for someone, I'm telling you...

speaking of Cam...do anybody have the pic of his car after he got jacked for his rims
laugh.gif
.....that was a funny thread

"Hello detective Odrama...it's been a while... the name's
Kawolski...Stix superantigen Kawolski...FBI-special division NKTLK..."

3039145320_8b99e61103.jpg

"There's just something about this case that doesn't add up right..."

"Even the Usual Suspects don't fit the bill..."

"I think there is something bigger going on that we're not seeing..."

"This MisterP character-- I don't trust him...not one bit..."

"We need to find the identity of our Perp before he strikes again..."

152ezv5.jpg

"And the agent that contacted you earlier, he's a friend of mine--you can trust him..."

nerd.gif

Just read all 19 pages......wow my life sucks hahaha. But the only way anyone is gonna find out who the real perp was, is by not findin' out who it was.

I mean, dood could have mad PayPal accounts.....he could've used different addresses or whatever.........it doesn't matter. He won.

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

odrama is the scammer

its obvious, with him doing all this "detective work"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

good lord, everyone's name is going into the pot. is meth in on this too?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom