The truth about "ChitownLegend" and "Sole 4 Real"...Vol. BREAK IN THE CASE? Pg. 29.

from what ive seen from the last thread and the bits and pieces i catch from bein in and out of this thread i dont understand why the mods wont come in and putthis to rest. it would seem as though they could end all this. i mean idk

Originally Posted by Pmighty

i dont understand why the mods wont come in and put this to rest. it would seem as though they could end all this. i mean idk

F911.jpg

dunks87 wrote:
118q3pt.jpg

"Where is this picture from..."

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"I ask because..."

[/color]
3039145320_8b99e61103.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
"...because that's one of our undercover Agents in the background, Special Agent Bones Maloney..."
jakop5.png
[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
"He was assigned to this case a month before I was--he was given orders to track MisterP's movement (if that's his real name)..."[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"One morning, we received word that gunshots had been fired in one of MisterP's known hideouts..."[/color]
67038186_44182537d3.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"We arrived to find Agent Maloney on the kitchen Floor--he had two gunshots to the back of the Head..."[/color]

sbj9xy.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"He was dead..."[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"And MisterP...well he was no where in sight..."
[/color]
152ezv5.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"It's crucial that we know where this picture was taken--it may hold clues to solving Agent Maloney's death, and give us solid info on the MisterP character..."[/color]

x3fv6.jpg

come to think of it, When chi-town's exposing thread (whos gettin there grizzly on?) Mister P was like one of the first reponses, and he was going HARD forno reason, then he's trying real hard to get a hold of jordan to clear his name

iunno, not suggesting anything, but a bystander
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
, everything is funny though
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

^^^ We're not playing Super Junior Detectives anymore, we're back to playing laundry.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
"Laundry...that's genious...Why didn't i think of that..."[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"So what you're saying, is that MisterP is laundering Paypal cash througha laundromat in Indiana--for transport to Chicago where ChitownLegen/Sole4Real is..."[/color]

"We'll look into it..."

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

i dont understand why the mods wont come in and put this to rest. it would seem as though they could end all this. i mean idk

http://apple2.org.za/gswv...Boris/Books/Pics/F911.jpg src="http://apple2.org.za/gswv/me/Boris/Books/Pics/F911.jpg">

im not sayin they should post the addresses but i mean
idk nvmd
laugh.gif

this whole situation is crazy
kudos to anybody who has followed whole story for the last 4 days or so cuz this is (gucci!)rediculous(gucci!)

from what ive seen from the last thread and the bits and pieces i catch from bein in and out of this thread i dont understand why the mods wont come in and put this to rest. it would seem as though they could end all this. i mean idk
step with that nonsense.

what's to put to rest?
we already stated...anyone who shared the IP have been banned.

after that....ya'll are on some stupid Jerry Fletcher nonsense...
consp_02.jpg

idiotic to say the very least...
and ya'll say the staff put too much stock into NT?....

4e025ce46d606fcbb0f8ee65bd855bdb6bb2cf5.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

from what ive seen from the last thread and the bits and pieces i catch from bein in and out of this thread i dont understand why the mods wont come in and put this to rest. it would seem as though they could end all this. i mean idk
step with that nonsense.

what's to put to rest?
we already stated...anyone who shared the IP have been banned.

after that....ya'll are on some stupid Jerry Fletcher nonsense...
consp_02.jpg

idiotic to say the very least...
and ya'll say the staff put too much stock into NT?....

4e025ce46d606fcbb0f8ee65bd855bdb6bb2cf5.gif
I mean, wasn't Jerry Fletcher right at the end?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

this is pure ducktalkes. several NT'ers know me in real life as well as from facebook (before i deactivated it) know that me, Dunks87, is NOT MisterP in any way shape or form.
you guys got too much time on your hands. carry on.
lol, any reason to post pics and dunks + pinkheart show up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Late80s

lol @ talking to him @ 4am and him telling me he was up waiting for some jordans to come up on nike.com for lauren.... how you lieeeeee?
laugh.gif
@him being the only dude on NT that all y'all broads hit up all the time...
laugh.gif
proof that you females are destined for failure, fallingfor the scammers of the world.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

this is pure ducktalkes. several NT'ers know me in real life as well as from facebook (before i deactivated it) know that me, Dunks87, is NOT MisterP in any way shape or form.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol @ talking to him @ 4am and him telling me he was up waiting for some jordans to come up on nike.com for lauren.... how you lieeeeee?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
proof that you females are destined for failure, falling for the scammers of the world.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Again chunk with the harsh reality
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ay MisterP , post up the pics of that "Donte" dude on their Facebook ...

Also , to put all this "ohh ,u must be fake stuff" to rest (cause yall making yourselves look extra lame) make another Post Your Pic v. TaggedPictures .

Cause all this calling them the same person (dunks, misterp, pinkloveheart) is stupid &nd corny now .

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Ay MisterP , post up the pics of that "Donte" dude on their Facebook ...

Also , to put all this "ohh ,u must be fake stuff" to rest (cause yall making yourselves look extra lame) make another Post Your Pic v. Tagged Pictures .
thatll get locked quicker than the last one

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
proof that you females are destined for failure, falling for the scammers of the world.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
damn I don't even get hit up by the scammers. I'm not feeling the love.
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Again chunk with the harsh reality
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
Word.

23 pages...

Originally Posted by Nawth21

damn I don't even get hit up by the scammers. I'm not feeling the love.
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Nawth ... I'd be honored to scam you outta your fav drawers. Pm me.
wink.gif

Kidding sweetie ...

Back
Top Bottom