The truth about "ChitownLegend" and "Sole 4 Real"...Vol. BREAK IN THE CASE? Pg. 29.

Originally Posted by ghettoeinstein

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

smh.gif
at this becoming a giant game of clue

you got any tagged pix ha?
i already tagged my pics so , ha.

i'm doing it wrong, i know
laugh.gif

Well I know dunks87 is legit for sure.
nerd.gif

....and I'm chilling in the club in my b-boy stance. Got my hoody on with my gun in my pants.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

nerd.gif

....and I'm chilling in the club in my b-boy stance. Got my hoody on with my gun in my pants.

2885974125_58495004ca.jpg

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

nerd.gif

smh.gif

P just happens to have ties to all of the accused?
Let's take a further look.........
magnifying-glass.jpg

P Just happens to be friends with a highschooler he's never met on FB?
NT brethren, you've been bamboozled P has access to all of their pictures and him alone, he knows the inner workings of NT and attempted to gain yourtrust.
P= Keyser Söze himself
spacey.jpg

e0315ce2eb8c044347111976e41dc1614d65cf4.jpg

"WHERE IS HE?!?!?"
82035316ead2e15c87bf007e43c6a7914565040.jpg

Code:
"I don't know, he found us-"
"He must have friends."

"Friends? You met this guy?"
e0315ce2eb8c044347111976e41dc1614d65cf4.jpg

"Someone knows where he is!!"

Code:
"No one's gonna tell you anything-                    they're wise to your act- you got                    rules... chitown, he's got no                    rules. No one's gonna cross him for                    you. You want this guy, you got one                    way. And you already know what that                    is....

lol @ talking to him @ 4am and him telling me he was up waiting for some jordans to come up on nike.com for lauren.... how you lieeeeee?

I mean thought I spent alot of time on NT but I have no idea whats being discussed in this thread.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Lets get Cam Nelson, he's like the Modfather of Indiana he can answer these...wait, unless...oh $$#*! this plot runs deep.

Yeah where Cam been at?

Career case for someone, I'm telling you...
you guy's theories of all this is crazy!

Im from indianapolis...I know Mister P personally (Frat bruh) and know that he isnt behind all this scam stuff and dosent have all these damn personalities orconspiring with the accused...I simply believe he trying to clear the air for this Jordan dude who dosent even know wth NT is....I also know Cam personaly(high school and lives around the corner) and he could probably very well verify all this IP stuff to clear things up (although I doubt he will)

I know everyone thinks they are mr. funny man on NT, but all the talk about dunks, pink, chi...etc and P bein the same people an carrying on is justwackness...

/rant

I think MisterP might've taken one too many L's at the hand of NT Snitches...son just snapped and his personality split into three.

Back
Top Bottom