The truth about "ChitownLegend" and "Sole 4 Real"...Vol. BREAK IN THE CASE? Pg. 29.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Barack 0drama
be killing with the picture posts.

laugh.gif
everytime

This is like the black dhalia or something the plot keeps getting thicker and thicker. I do find it odd that the op would make a post, get ghost, somebody sayshe's apart of it, as soon as someone make the statement somebody takes up for him, then the op comes back hmmmmmmm I maybe reaching..... but do nt got asecrete society of scammers LOL ( x files music playing in the back ground)

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Haven't read any, but have yall scared away Sole 4 Real?
mad.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

and theres the icing on the cake.

but really tho, how does my dude odrama have a barack pic for every possible situation?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

it's all love though, stilts.

(why are all the girls on your volleyball team confusingly cute in the thumbnail, but hideous upon expansion? lol, please don't get offended, i'm sure they're nice girls and good friends, but jeeeeeeeeeez.....i feel as bamboozled as the chitownlegend-admiring female NTers....
laugh.gif
)
bahaha
roll.gif
no offense taken....they are nice girls, and goodfriends
but i'm goin to have to shoot "that it was a bad day" excuse for our team...
we took those pics after a 3 hour 6 am practice...anyone who could look mildly attractive in those conditions is a saint

we clean up though
wink.gif

Someone somewhere is sitting in their seat with a 2 speed window fan on with one hand on their head saying..

"This can't be life..."

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

i'm sayin though...

EVERY chick on NT is coming out of the woodworks with long drawn out conversations they had with chitownlegend...

"we talked at 4 am once..."

"we were supposed to go out on a date..."

"well, when i sent him some nudes..."
Yea, He had these chicks e-moist...
laugh.gif

Dumb +!%%%...
smh.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

"But he was cute...
frown.gif
"

Got em.

Sorry to burst your bubble boys, but i have never talked to dude.

Wasn't even THAT cute.
eyes.gif
grin.gif

Nobody said that you did...

I dont remember generalizing every NT female, But he did have a good amount of girls eatimg out the palm of his hand tho.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Late80s

lol @ talking to him @ 4am and him telling me he was up waiting for some jordans to come up on nike.com for lauren.... how you lieeeeee?
laugh.gif
@him being the only dude on NT that all y'all broads hit up all the time...
dam
laugh.gif
i'm sayin though...

EVERY chick on NT is coming out of the woodworks with long drawn out conversations they had with chitownlegend...

"we talked at 4 am once..."

"we were supposed to go out on a date..."

"well, when i sent him some nudes..."

yo, p, put your boy jordan on to NT, he may come out on top after all...

laugh.gif

why does everyone go ahead and assume that 4 am convo consists of that? not like that at all, not even in the slightest.

Back
Top Bottom