The truth about "ChitownLegend" and "Sole 4 Real"...Vol. BREAK IN THE CASE? Pg. 29.

what are the odds of him using his real name tho??????

I seriously hope he wasn't THAT dumb
smh.gif

26a3576dec54e9968a5c089c4fbb7c2a32098ac.jpg

"Where's chitown?!?!?"
5da35960e6ece97e8ce108224fb72a2c33129a9.jpg

.....*BAM!!!*
ee025c8e97eef8b10b7426afff43af2290ab96a.jpg

"Don't worry, I'm going to tell you where they are...."
67f35da3eb19e72483d104c644257001ff13095.jpg

"..............They???"
23d2584e82e5b86d05e4920bb16384ef4877ec5.jpg

"HAHAHAH!!! You have nothing...... Nothing to
Code:
                    threaten me with. Nothing to do with                    all your strength...                    But don't worry, I'm going to tell                    you where they are. Both of them,                    and that's the point- you'll have to                    choose."

Another classic NT thread.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*Insert MJ eating popcorn gif*

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

what are the odds of him using his real name tho??????

I seriously hope he wasn't THAT dumb
smh.gif
True.

But what did he think the odds were of getting caught in the first place?

Someone inform me where this "Donte" name first came from...was it the name on the address someone he scammed shipped to? Or what?

..if that really is him, its only a matter of time b4 the NT gumshoes find his address..and well, we saw what happened to the ISS'ers who scammed the NTbrethren. It could get ugly.

My only thing is...this Donte dude is a HS kid. How would he know certain things about what was going on at my college campus?

Hol' up...just found out I'm friends with dude on Facebook too though.
smh.gif

Wow.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

My only thing is...this Donte dude is a HS kid. How would he know certain things about what was going on at my college campus?

smh.gif

Wow.
post his pics. I think we have the culprit!!

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

smh.gif

Wow.
post his pics. I think we have the culprit!!
look for evidence of him being a shoe head...

which is having ANY pictures of just shoes anywhere
laugh.gif
I remember when Iwas heavy in the game, I didn't post selections, but I did have pics of my prized possessions. That's really all we have to go off this guy...andNiketalk. If you really wanna get crazy you could possible see how he talks and see if it adds up to the language he used on this board and IM conversations. Perhaps the bball thing is a connection to him....not necessarily "Jordan" so I'd look to see if he played any basketball.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

All I ever said to him was , "whassup chicago ."

I never understood people getting in deep relationships with _'s online . Really feeeeling the person off of some words . Typed words @ that .
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

i'm waiting on your pictures gentlemen, they need to be tagged at this point now
grin.gif

Cliffnotes please...Ive skipped this thread over and over...and finally clicked on this.....I dont no whats going on here....

someone give me a Breakdown..

n1164482772_31153216_7761.jpg

n1164482772_30959940_3704.jpg

n1164482772_30770698_3311.jpg

2li9bog.jpg
[color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]look for evidence of him being a shoe head...[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]which is having ANY pictures of just shoes anywhere[/color]
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That _ got busted EARLY....and I know, know, KNOW I don't see a got dam gamecube in one of 'dem pics. No wonder dude was livin' a lie
smh.gif

smh.gif

Wow.

Keep telling yourself that, Spot.
eyes.gif

The only Donte on their Facebook is some young dude that goes to Warren Central HS. Lauren has yet to say anything since the initial exchange.

Back
Top Bottom