The truth about "ChitownLegend" and "Sole 4 Real"...Vol. BREAK IN THE CASE? Pg. 29.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Odrama, I'm actually in awe that you went through all of that without a single Obama pic...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Well done sir, well done..."

[/color]
obama2.jpg

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

donte is long gone...quit tryin to find whats not there

This cat mighty defensive for somebody that's got "nothing to do with it"...
smh.gif
fall back & let people get to the bottom.....

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

^ so dirty were sole 4 real &nd chitownlegend/kis open doors the same IP address ? &nd do you have an idea on who it could have been . He knew NT toooooo well to be a random dude . He has to be an OG .

I don't think the names should have been banned right now ... let him explain his case .

All accounts have been banned.
and why should they get a chance to explain?...no thanks

booted

^that's all im asking .

I don't think they should be banned right now because even in the legal system offenders have the same rights as the victim .

just have the jordan guy go the girls page and see what friends they have in common on facebook.....but the dude who's scamming prob just read my post anddeleted one of them as a friend
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

if he was here to scam people, why would he have thousands of posts under is name(s). Dude takes two pretty well known "nters" names or w/e and constantly posts in general while scamming people on the side? Makes no sense

to fool the rest of us, like he already did..
Originally Posted by Prime x Time

Originally Posted by I R Andre

The hell are you posting emoticons about Geronimo you pretended to be a girl too.

And you wanted to chat with me on aim

you two are both messed up ....and the IP sharing to me concludes they all teh same person.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

^that's all im asking .

I don't think they should be banned right now because even in the legal system offenders have the same rights as the victim .

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This ain't the supreme court

Dudes get banned around here for asking for a private message. The hell kinda fairness you asking bout?

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

it seem like Dirty doesn't even want to figure out who the perpetrator is.
...why should I care though?
dude is gone from NT.. good enough for me

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

0000034711_20061021012209.jpg

What We Know:

We know that the perp is from Indianapolis.

We know that the perp has to know or know of the real Jordan and Lauren.

The perp obviously knows about NT and it's inner-workings (He's been here for years).

donofrio2.jpg

My conclusion:

The perp is either Mister P, Or a close associate of Mister P and/or Jordan/Lauren. Someone who is close enough to Jordan and Lauren to gain access to their pics and information. How else would the perp have a nice and healthy supply of pictures to post in PYP's for 3 years?

Assuming Jordan and Lauren's Facebook have privacy settings only allowing their friends to view their profiles, It's safe to say that the perp is FB friends with Jordan, Lauren, Or Mister P...Or all three.

I'm going to need a warrant (pw) to search Lauren's Facebook account.
Jordan's fb isnt private

Back
Top Bottom