The truth about SMALL BUBBLES & why you shouldn't be mad

You can tell the diffrence on how hard the bubbles are on the air force 180's. On a seprate note does anyone know where i can get a pair of nike dunk3bears hi ? I really want them thanks.

Originally Posted by tupac003

But if the shrink the bubbles on the pippen 1's the shoe won't look right at all.
^^Perfectly said!! The air bubbles on the Pippen 1's is what made the shoe, it gave the shoe its identity and it's in the top 3 of my alltime favorite kicks but I doubt I will be copping them because I know the air bubble is going to be hella small. I've been into kicks for a long time and Imust say that I'm very dissappointed with the small air bubbles. It is definitely noticeable and it just doesn't look or feel the same as OG kicks.When I recently copped the CB 34's I looked at the bubble and was amazed at how small they were, the shoe just didn't look as good anymore.

s. When I recently copped the CB 34's I looked at the bubble and was amazed at how small they were, the shoe just didn't look as good anymore.

Maybe the bubble actually IS smaller still, but the air bubble on the OG CB34s was small to start off with.

The issue with making bubbles smaller is that it really makes the shoe look different. AM95s look cheap with small bubbles, they don't look like theclassic "expensive runners" like they used (and that's what made them so popular). I have honestly never had any issues with bubbles bursting,even on older pairs...so I honestly hate the resizing.

I think another reason for the AM95 change was the constant squeaking that happened after a few months of wearing. I know they got tons of complaints about itand, more importantly, replaced hundreds of pairs of 95s when people sent them in. The old design looked good but was pretty flawed. That squeaking was likewater torture...

Originally Posted by OGfiend

The issue with making bubbles smaller is that it really makes the shoe look different. AM95s look cheap with small bubbles, they don't look like the classic "expensive runners" like they used (and that's what made them so popular). I have honestly never had any issues with bubbles bursting, even on older pairs...so I honestly hate the resizing.
I agree, I have never had a bubble burst on me. I still do not own a shoe with the new bubble and it will continue to be that way until they make thebubble larger like they used to be, or go back to the original. Granted the CB 94 bubble looked good, but why couldnt they have made it larger.

There's an element of truth in the squeaking - my left Air Max CW started to squeak so badly people would stare.

" It's density has increased."

Yea which = stiff midsoles = garbage retro's that are heavy and uncomfortable. Sneakers were made to be worn, all this crap about increasing the density ofthe air unit, and the shrinking of the airbubble for us is dumb. Id much rather have the shoe in its original form and wear it to death.

Back
Top Bottom