The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Got you fragile high school kids feeling some type of way on the internet. That's just sad. Even sadder if you're a grown man

Not a madrid fan and I just "opened my mouth". Deal with it. It's a public forum

Truth Serums got to be that dude from before, the one who made an appearance right after Real won the champions league. Talking crazy with like two different backup names :lol:

8 weeks? This dude won't last another week. Open your mouth again Truth, I dare you :lol:

Last edited:
Cameroon are sooo gonna score again... 
nerd.gif

I watch the Dutch youth carefully and Memphis Depay is a better player than I thought. In my eyes, Wijnaldum was expected to be scoring these goals that Depay is bagging seemingly regularly.

got more down time at work now so I'll def try and catch as much as i can
Italy is historically stout defensively but Uruguay is boosted by Suarez's fitness and heroics. Plus Balotelli is good for some sort of attention, whether it's scoring a goal or making a rash decision on the pitch.

Neymar is now the focus for Big Phil's Selecao. He's allowed freely roam. He's also home. Never doubted that he'd preform well.

It will be interesting to see how Enrique gets La Pulga & Neymar to play effectively together. I see some great potential for interplay between the 2.

Back
Top Bottom