The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Word is that Remy won't be going to Liverpool, he failed his medical.
Edit- I hear that it's a heart issue
Word is PSG will indeed acquire di Maria & is now considering selling Cavani to ease FFP concerns...

If Remy did indeed fail his physical, Cavani to Liverpool?!?!?

He didn't travel with the team when they left for Asia a couple of days ago.
With Remy failing his medical it seems we are signing Origi instead. I don't know much about him aside from watching him during the World Cup.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/divock-origi-set-confirm-liverpool-3918658

yeah man, wtf is southhampton doing? they must believe in their great youth system or something

As good as their youth system is, except for Chambers all those players that left were WC experienced players. They need to buy players. They can certainly get talent for a decent price. The manager obviously knows the Dutch market. After the WC, a lot of the Costa Rican defenders are being linked with various clubs. But you would think that they would be busier in the market. it's hard to bring in so many players and integrate them into the squad

Morgan Schneiderlin might be the next player to leave. The Saints want a lot for him.

Word is that Remy won't be going to Liverpool, he failed his medical.
Edit- I hear that it's a heart issue
Word is PSG will indeed acquire di Maria & is now considering selling Cavani to ease FFP concerns...

If Remy did indeed fail his physical, Cavani to Liverpool?!?!?

He didn't travel with the team when they left for Asia a couple of days ago.
With Remy failing his medical it seems we are signing Origi instead. I don't know much about him aside from watching him during the World Cup.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/divock-origi-set-confirm-liverpool-3918658

I really thought you guys already signed him. Good third option, well fourth considering Borini.
Another Belgian striker, Michy Batshuayi, moved to Marseilles this window. Young and has a lot of potential. He scored a couple of goals in preseason so far.

Last edited:

What you usually go for? Thing I love about NYC, diversity.
White girls, American white girls.
embarassed.gif
my man 
nthat.gif

give me a nice Scandinavian looking American girl and call it a day 
embarassed.gif

These fox announcers for the Milan vs City game are hacks...

I know this is a friendly, but funny how Milan thought Seedorf was the problem.

Last edited:
Wow, what a day I just had. So I decided to stalk the players at their hotel in DC and it was worth it!

Sir Bobby Charlton arrived before the team in a regular old taxi and signed for most of the crowd

View media item 1101485
View media item 1101486
Got him, Louis Van Gaal, Rooney, De Gea and Giggs to sign my shirt! :smokin

View media item 1101488
Once the players went into the hotel, the bus left and went to a different entrance. However, a few guys and I got some inside info from one of the security guards after chatting with him and we bolted to the other entrance. We found the tour bus and proceeded to wait for the team

View media item 1101489
The team didn't sign anything but we sent them off to training singing Glory Glory Man United and got a thumbs up from LvG

View media item 1101492
Sorry for the long post but man am I excited...next stop, open training session tomorrow!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom