The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

One of my co-workers whose Columbian says there will be justice one way or another for that Chasselay defender... :smh:

The more I look at that tackle the more I'm sure he meant to hurt.

Usually if a player hurts another, there's a "my bad" exchange. He didn't even look back at Falcao or anything...

Gundogan wouldn't be cup tied either huh? Im curious as to the extent of this back injury.. had to be bad to keep you out half a year.

One of my co-workers whose Columbian says there will be justice one way or another for that Chasselay defender... :smh:

The more I look at that tackle the more I'm sure he meant to hurt.

Usually if a player hurts another, there's a "my bad" exchange. He didn't even look back at Falcao or anything...

Colombian*

Not sure how many people in here follow Mexican Footy, but Herrera just made his list public for the game vs Korea. Notable surprises in there

Alan Pulido (great player IMO)

Rodolfo Pizarro (19 yrs old, and almost a complete unknown to most)

Diego Reyes (From Porto, but hasn't played much)

Miguel Ponce (Ex Chivas player, and born in the US)

Gallito Vazquez (Leon player, in great form)

Is is just me and my "everything is a conspiracy, aliens exist, Anonymous, illuminati, 9/11, government is controlling everything" mindset that Falcao's injury is in a way a conspiracy to lower chances of Colombia to make to WC sway the chances of other teams? That's what I first thought of.

It has been documented and proven that in many world events like the Olympics there are people who are paid by "higher" people to knock out other people in the competition. especially easy if they all ski at the same time and "fall down" knocking several people out of the big race.

yes, I'm weird

What I'm confused about with the Neymar situation is, why did Santos agree to such a small fee? I remember reports saying Santos was confused when Barca gave the transfer fees. Even if he was out of contract soon, which I don't remember, I find it weird he reached the lion's share of the fee.

Last edited:
looks at sig.. :smh:

The funny thing is I don't think he realizes the dirty business dealings of Dolan, Perez at RM, & the Steinbrenner‎ family most recently with the newly built stadium. But to each his own... Everyone is entitled to an opinion however uneducated it is.

I'm guessing dude is young though. At least I hope.

Last edited:
Is is just me and my "everything is a conspiracy, aliens exist, Anonymous, illuminati, 9/11, government is controlling everything" mindset that Falcao's injury is in a way a conspiracy to lower chances of Colombia to make to WC sway the chances of other teams? That's what I first thought of.

It has been documented and proven that in many world events like the Olympics there are people who are paid by "higher" people to knock out other people in the competition. especially easy if they all ski at the same time and "fall down" knocking several people out of the big race.

yes, I'm weird

Tbh i wouldnt be shocked.

Who were Monaco even playing?!

Bandwagon fans, divers, tax evaders and dirty presidents. Business as usual

Can you please explain being a Real Madrid fan then? FOH. The most loudmouthed Barca haters usually support a team that outdoes Barca in every aspect you just listed

Oh by the way, Barca socios were the one who brought the Neymar transfer issue to the court, so don't insult an entire fanbase. 90% of fans have complained about Rosell being a scumbag for YEARS

Last edited:

yes, I'm weird

On 10 April 2002, Beckham was injured during a Champions League match against Deportivo La Coruña, breaking the second metatarsal bone in his left foot. There was speculation in the British media that the injury might have been caused deliberately, as the player who had injured Beckham was Argentine Aldo Duscher, and England and Argentina were due to meet in that year's World Cup.

:rofl: just surprised me he mentioned bandwagons when homie supports chelsea, madrid, psg and milan all at the same time

^ So says the saltiest of 'em all... :lol: Glass houses folks, glass houses...

Anyway, I think Rosell's time & that of United's Woodward should remind people that having business only oriented goal or vision is a bad way to run a football club. It's an important attribute of course but shouldn't be a sole focus the way it was for these 2.

Rosell did have success under his tenure though; 2 Liga titles, 1 Champions League, 1 Copa del Rey, 3 Spanish Supercopas, a Uefa Super Cup, & 1 Club World Cup... Seeya, but don't let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha....

:rofl: just surprised me he mentioned bandwagons when homie supports chelsea, madrid, psg and milan all at the same time

You have to remember this is a sports thread. I typically ignore posts like that but had to reply to yours.... :lol:

It is what it is.

This threads still the classiest of all the threads in S&T though... Most of the dudes in here are pretty smart when it comes to the sport too.

why is this mata deal taking so long? yet chelsea just were linked to salah this am and have already announced the deal

Last edited:

1 of which is run by Abramovich (an extremely shady oil tycoon) ,another by Berlusconi (who is about to serve 4 years for tax fraud), and another that is run by Perez (easily the most corrupt individual in La Liga). Congrats

Last edited:
Champ-- Having seen crazier things happen, I refuse to believe this deal is done till we get a pic of him in training nutmegging cleverly

Back
Top Bottom