The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

You over estimate City. Then run roughshod over teams in the Prem well because it's the Prem.

Bayern had & has a monster defensive presence & world class goalie.

City is still suspect defensively & I wouldn't trust Hart to hold my bottle of water without spilling it...
Poor jada gets nothing right so he knows no better... poor fella... :lol:

I'd take Sociedad vs the yellow submarines over any perm game all day every day.

The bottom of the La Liga table would run circles around the bottom of the prem teams. La Liga players can actually dribble the ball & under stand concepts beyond bringing up the ball & crossing it in... It's called technical ability _t-e-c-h-n-i-c-a-l... :lol:

Even when La Liga teams park the bus & counter it looks infinitely better than prem teams doing it.

Be careful. Hope you have your fire suit on cuz there are a ton of prem fans here.
I believe La Liga is better but most Americans prefer the premiership. I hear worldwide La Liga is the most popular but the Prem is gaining ground in Asia due to Asian signings.

Your right though La Liga games are more fun to watch because of technical ability.

The prem is cool because its broadcast on american channels so people are more likely to tune in.

Anyway the United Jersey is awesome

Last edited:
This is the one thread I always thought would be decent and wouldn't be filled with trolls, bans and snitching since we're a small community in here smh

Jada's picture was posted, and all hell broke loose

Did Jada post it himself?
Was someone trying to out him?

I mean, if he posted it himself, fair play, but if someones trying to out him or put his personal business out there, that ain't cool.

What he look like? o_O

I think that has to be a PS. Like that Spurs jersey that got spread last year with the massive "HP" logo...

Well isn't this interesting...a player, who according to Moyes, isn't ready for the premier league....

Manchester United ‏@ManUtd 44m
Ole Solskjaer praised on-loan winger Wilfried Zaha after he set up both Cardiff goals in win vs Norwich: “He came on & made the difference.”

WorldSoccerTalk posted the pic of the possible United shirt for next year. They usually have vetted sources but that one looks a little off. Like DLo13 said, the chevy logo looks a little too big & I don't think the button down on a football shirt would come that far down.

As for what occurred last night, jada took things too far by trolling yet again & it went too far which resulted in the thread being edited & restrictions placed on jada & Louie which is a shame because Louie is stand up guy that contributes good content.

I'm all for discussing topics & proving my point based on factual data but don't go making things personal.

Last edited:
Moyes is an idiot. Not a United fan, but to downplay Zaha as if he doesn't have any talent.

Last edited:
In fact, my cousin and I were chatting about this yesterday....and neither of us could really answer....

What happened to Papiss Cisse?

Dude was tearing it up for the past 2 seasons, and I completely forgot he even existed.

Was he injured? What happened?

Lolz.

Anyway... the new Utd kit ain't bad... but dat Chevy logo. 
eyes.gif

Damn, Jada's always trolled... what was different this time?

Last edited:
This is the one thread I always thought would be decent and wouldn't be filled with trolls, bans and snitching since we're a small community in here smh

Exactly, that's the point. Someone ratted and cried to the mods, mods don't come in here. To be honest this thread never needed a mod before, it's civilized. What was posted wasn't even close to being deletion worthy, let alone ban worthy.

Babies.

In fact, my cousin and I were chatting about this yesterday....and neither of us could really answer....

What happened to Papiss Cisse?

Dude was tearing it up for the past 2 seasons, and I completely forgot he even existed.

Was he injured? What happened?

Forgot all about him..him and demba ba on fifa a couple years ago was FIRE.

Back
Top Bottom