The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Well isn't this interesting...a player, who according to Moyes, isn't ready for the premier league....

Manchester United ‏@ManUtd 44m
Ole Solskjaer praised on-loan winger Wilfried Zaha after he set up both Cardiff goals in win vs Norwich: “He came on & made the difference.”

Manchester United legend hints at reason for Zaha exit

“Zaha came on and made the difference,” the Norwegian told the BBC. “He has pace, power and technique. We just have to teach him defending.”

And there it was in a nutshell: the reason many people feel he is not yet a regular fixture in United’s match-day squad.

While his ability going forward is undeniable, there had been claims his failure to track back was the main reason Moyes was yet to give him more chances.

After all, a winger’s job is two-fold, working the flank in both directions.

Solskjaer will mentor him just fine,and I have no doubts that Zaha will return to Old Trafford next season a much better player...

Ox.

Oh but prem is boring.

Lols.

Meanwhile on Bein, the typical bottom club snoozfest from la Liga.

Alright gentlemen this is what happened last night (or the overreacting the mod's did) in cliffs.

- Psk and Jada are arguing about about the EPL & La Liga

- Things get a little testy and Psk criticizes Jada for being "Jada" :lol: and also cquestions his fanhood because he gets Arsenal kits

- Jada gets mad starts calling Psk and old man and to go to bed

- We all have a laugh, because its harmless fun. I tell dudes to chill and post the Ronaldo & Xabi video.

- Louis comes in here and comedically tells them not to chill and to keep going at each other.

- Jada responds by calling Louis a 16 year old.

- Louis posts a picture of Jada in some Subaru and says something like "Be careful Joe'

- We all have a laugh.

Now Louis can't get into the thread, he's banned from it. I'm not sure if Jada has been banned from the thread but he's been MIA. That's where we are now. Overreaction by the mod's, all harmless fun. Nothing ridiculous or ban worthy happened.

Well isn't this interesting...a player, who according to Moyes, isn't ready for the premier league....

Manchester United ‏@ManUtd 44m
Ole Solskjaer praised on-loan winger Wilfried Zaha after he set up both Cardiff goals in win vs Norwich: “He came on & made the difference.”

Manchester United legend hints at reason for Zaha exit

“Zaha came on and made the difference,” the Norwegian told the BBC. “He has pace, power and technique. We just have to teach him defending.”

And there it was in a nutshell: the reason many people feel he is not yet a regular fixture in United’s match-day squad.

While his ability going forward is undeniable, there had been claims his failure to track back was the main reason Moyes was yet to give him more chances.

After all, a winger’s job is two-fold, working the flank in both directions.

Solskjaer will mentor him just fine,and I have no doubts that Zaha will return to Old Trafford next season a much better player...

...hopefully with a much better manager to manage him.

Don't mind me...just came across this chart...

View media item 780214

Could it be that David Moyes has reached his maximum potential and doesn't actually have the ability to be better?

ImmaterialAdoredJoey.gif

ImmaterialAdoredJoey.gif

02-02-2014-GifNumber-119.gif

FatherlyDamagedBandicoot.gif

Last edited:
Alright gentlemen this is what happened last night (or the overreacting the mod's did) in cliffs.

- Psk and Jada are arguing about about the EPL & La Liga

- Things get a little testy and Psk criticizes Jada for being "Jada" :lol: and also cquestions his fanhood because he gets Arsenal kits

- Jada gets mad starts calling Psk and old man and to go to bed

- We all have a laugh, because its harmless fun. I tell dudes to chill and post the Ronaldo & Xabi video.

- Louis comes in here and comedically tells them not to chill and to keep going at each other.

- Jada responds by calling Louis a 16 year old.

- Louis posts a picture of Jada in some Subaru and says something like "Be careful Joe'

- We all have a laugh.

Now Louis can't get into the thread, he's banned from it. I'm not sure if Jada has been banned from the thread but he's been MIA. That's where we are now. Overreaction by the mod's, all harmless fun. Nothing ridiculous or ban worthy happened.

Good looking out on the update for those of us in different time zones.

But on the real...banter is part of footie, a BIG part of footie, which constitutes a strong portion of this thread. Even though Jada is "Jada" :lol: the thread probably wouldn't be the same without his one track minded comments. I thought in here we all had an understanding and always knew how to play with the line without crossing it.

Posting pics of folks ain't exactly cool though (if the posted, didn't want his pic posted).

Let's get this thread back on track....

I hope David Moyes gets sacked. I mean, really, how much rope will the board give this guy?

3-0 Atletico! To the top!

Goals by Villa, Costa, & Miranda... La Liga will be a tight race... This Atleti team does Jose ball better than Jose has done in years without even close to the money as other European teams...

Last edited:
Wow, when is the last time Atletico were winning the league in the second half of the season?

Team is no joke, glad to see my boy Diego get in on the scoring.

OMG that Diego goal was filthy :x (Dude has always been underrated)

Just started watching this Real game, non-stop action in the first 5 mins. Perfect right before the superbowl.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom