The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Pirlo... :x

Talkin about this?

FlickeringGleefulIzuthrush.gif

Just started watching the Real match, what's their formation?

I'm confused with the 4 of CR, Di Maria, Jese, and Benz in

Just started watching the Real match, what's their formation?

I'm confused with the 4 of CR, Di Maria, Jese, and Benz in

4-4-3. Di Maria has been playing an attacking midfielder role for a couple weeks now.

Last edited:
This is what they started with...

View media item 780510

Yea they've been doing that for a little while now and winning. They switch back and forth between a 4-4-2 sometimes during play. Jese drops back, Di Maria starts attacking more, Ronny gets more forward centrally. Sometimes he gives no dambs and goes to the other side. :lol: (I've always wondered how Mourinho handled that)

What stays consistent is Xabi in a deep defensive position. Modric has been playing great tho.

Wow Real looked poor for the part of match I've caught so far. Di Maria or Jese might have to be sacrificed for Isco if things continue to go in that way.

Teams in La Liga have been playing RM very tough through 60 mins but then start to fold as RM begins scoring around that time... We'll see if Bilbao can keep this pace up at home.

Wow Real looked poor for the part of match I've caught so far. Di Maria or Jese might have to be sacrificed for Isco if things continue to go in that way.

Ancelotti has been putting Isco in as a false number 9 for the past couple weeks. He's in love with Jese.

I mean hey, they've been winning and not conceding goals so he's continued putting Di Maria as an AM and using the 4-4-3, but I'd rather see Isco in there instead of as a false 9.

Back
Top Bottom