The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

UntriedBeautifulGopher.gif

PowerfulShockedHeifer.gif

CarelessCluelessBassethound.gif

WelldocumentedShockingDairycow.gif

tumblr_n0dv6hWkZh1rtmb48o2_400.gif

NaughtyOfficialBlueshark.gif

Welp. My broncos got destroyed tonight so looks like only thing i have left to look forward to is RM winning the CL and La Liga and Portugal in the WC.

How Ashley Young started over this kid...I'll never understand...

You can tell me about Willy Z not defending, but I saw him trapping in his own half, tackling, tracking his opponent. He was the creative spark throughout their attack and came through with an assist.

Amazing what a difference a competent manager makes.

^ Yeah, I don't get why Wilfried didn't get any chances to play over the diver.

Really looking forward to the Copa Del Ray semi final with RM & Atletico Madrid @ the Bernabeu this Wednesday... RM should not look as mortal as they do during this campaign.

I hope David Villa's injury isn't bad... He came off not long after scoring his goal yesterday...

Looks like Villa will miss this Wednesday's match with a thigh injury...

PSG's Cavani is out for 3-4 weeks. Some kind of muscle injury in his right leg.

Ronnie could face a 3 game ban if he's found to have disrespected the official...

Last edited:
Win or lose, Chelsea can't make me look worse in front of my friends than what Denver did to some of them last night :lol:

Hopefully its a win though

Everyone wants to be a Spaniard now, smh.

Dude probably denounces his Aztec blood every morning when he looks in the mirror. Lol

The rumour is that Alan Curbishley is about to come and take over at Fulham leaving Meulensteen out of a job.

Surely The United board will send SAF to go and get Rene back and kick Phil Neville to another position?

I mean, something I've completely forgotten Moyes is a completely USELESS manager at this level, but his coach Neville is in his first year as a First Team Coach for a Prem League club (how on earth did this happen BTW?!?!?!)

Chelsea team: Cech, Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill, Azpilicueta, Luiz, Ramires, Hazard, Matic, Willian, Eto'o #SSN

Man City team to play Chelsea: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (c), Nastasic, Kolarov, Navas, Demichelis, Toure, Silva, Dzeko, Negredo #SSN

Chelsea team: Cech, Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill, Azpilicueta, Luiz, Ramires, Hazard, Matic, Willian, Eto'o #SSN

Man City team to play Chelsea: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (c), Nastasic, Kolarov, Navas, Demichelis, Toure, Silva, Dzeko, Negredo #SSN
roll.gif
at the defensive lineup from Chelsea. Mou going for that 0-0 draw 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom