The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Demichaelas is clueless playing in the midfield, what a bum.

Eto'o has to put that home!!

Last edited:
Matic is bodying cats! Yaya Toure is second rate!

Bfk0oRaCYAAO2KQ.jpg

Like I said...great lineup. Where's all that sarcasm now? Haters gonna hate.. :lol:

We should be up at least 2 goals right now.

Boring boring Chelsea and their 18th century football have more attempts than the almighty Man City. Imagine that.

Last edited:
Great strike by Ivanovic but Hazard needs credit for the movement and passing to make it possible.

Seems like the danger from both teams is gunna come from that one side of the pitch with Navas looking like the main threat for City imo.

Last edited:
Matic, they may have paid quite a bit to get him back, but it seems like his time away has done a world of good.

:wow: at this passing...

ChillyUnluckyCopperbutterfly.gif

I was looking at stats from the game & I saw Thiago had 185 touches breaking Schweinsteiger's Bundesliga record of 155. He also completed 159 passes with a 93% pass accuracy. Let that sink in a bit...

Last edited:
:wow: at this passing...

I was looking at stats from the game & I saw Thiago had 185 touches breaking Schweinsteiger's Bundesliga record of 155. He also completed 159 passes with a 93% pass accuracy. Let that sink in a bit...

Yeah I saw that stat as well recently.

I was amazed by it. They're playing so fluidly and well it's just incredible.

He was literally flying during the game... He just didn't have a cape... :lol:

View media item 782179

Citeh have really been fortunate tonight..

If Chelsea converted their opportunities, this would be ugly.

City is missing Fernandinho and Aguero bad.

But this is kind of embarrassing. They can't defend the counter-attack at all. Chelsea should be winning by at least 3 goals.

Jose shutting his critics up! (again) :lol:

City is missing Fernandinho and Aguero bad.

But this is kind of embarrassing. They can't defend the counter-attack at all. Chelsea should be winning by at least 3 goals.

Jose shutting his critics up! (again) :lol:

Agreed.

That extra individual brilliance of Aguero could have made the difference.

I don't remember the last time I saw YAYA getting his pocket picked like this...

Last edited:
^^

He's alone back there, Fernandinho has been his best partner and link up man. Demichaeles is looking like baboon out there.

Matic tho man is playing great. So many Benficistas on Chelsea :x

Last edited:
City look like they've given up....

Hart saved it early and looked to distribute for the counter, and Citeh players are strolling forward

Back
Top Bottom