The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Manchester+United+v+Hull+City+Premier+League+7309mXiUU11x.jpg

Manchester+United+v+Hull+City+uIZaXbWfYuqx.jpg

Manchester+United+v+Hull+City+qnFUk8DcHoAx.jpg

:smokin nike been given us basura last couple yrs.. i welcome the 3 stripes

You'll regret it. Adidas is basura. Three of my teams: Argentina, GaLAXy, and the Lakers have adidas and its all garbage. Thankfully there is GaLAxy and Lakers nike throwbacks i can wear that are nice.

Last edited:
Does Addidas make nice hoody tracksuits for teams?

I was looking for one, and saw a lot of garbage...

I was hoping to find the solid color top and bottom, but I see most of them have a different color top to bottom.

Does Addidas make nice hoody tracksuits for teams?

I was looking for one, and saw a lot of garbage...

I was hoping to find the solid color top and bottom, but I see most of them have a different color top to bottom.

I'm a Nike guy through and through precisely because the aesthetics are superior 95% of the time but in my experience the generic team Adidas stuff is much better quality than the generic team Nike stuff. Softer, thicker, materials, etc. When Nike skimps out on quality they really skimp out on quality. Every year I end up with most of the Adidas Tiro line and I've never been able to complain. 

Last edited:
If Adidas takes United good for them. I seriously can't remember a United jersey I liked, maybe 2008? The last time Ronaldo played there. It's been that long.

stat: James Wilson has now scored for Utd's U-18,U-19,U-21 and senior team.

Giggs: :pimp: :frown:

Vida: :frown: but next season's Inter kit will be copped with his name on it :pimp:

Got damn... Watching Fiorentina vs Sassuolo off of my DVR... Good to see Jersey Joe back playing strong. This kid Berardi is on fire. Kid already has 2 first half hat tricks this season & working on his third...

Vidal having a knee scope. There's a chance he might not be able to go at the start of the WC.

It's the gold in the chevy logo that I don't like. It gives it that hill billy steez.... Might as well add a Budweiser logo on the back below the name/number set & call it a day... :rolleyes

Looks better than the earlier one but yeah...either remove the logo completely, or just have it outlined in white or downsize it...something :lol:

Back
Top Bottom