The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I keep hearing that Bob Seega
Garry Monk has been appointed permanent Swansea manager on a three-year contract.

I wonder what happens with Bony. That team played horribly this year but he was their one bright spot. He's big, strong, fast, & has nice touch with the ball. He's aggressive too. I'd like to see what he could do for a bigger club.

I keep hearing this song in my head when I see that United shirt... :rolleyes

Barca got rid of one, but they all need to go... They let the club slide for 3-4 years now... I don't trust the financial data behind the redevelopment of Camp Nou project. It needs to be audited.

I don't trust Zubi in the transfer market either.

View media item 958450

Don't mind the chevy logo, as long as they pay high bucks. They could draw a penis on it. Put Budweiser on there too. They can draw a nut sack on there. Don't care. We getting $$$$. And the end of day, we getting over $559 million for chevy and if adidas puts in $600 million. Yeah, I got no complaints.

Don't mind the chevy logo, as long as they pay high bucks. They could draw a penis on it. Put Budweiser on there too. They can draw a nut sack on there. Don't care. We getting $$$$. And the end of day, we getting over $559 million for chevy and if adidas puts in $600 million. Yeah, I got no complaints.

Problem is, only a tiny portion of that money will actually go to removing the debt of the club, since the Glazers are greedy idiots.

But I think this season, is going to give them a kick up the butt since SAF not being there to continuously win and bring in those almost guaranteed high revenue streams.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw  

laugh.gif
why is Neymar on the right column of every single team?
Cuz he's the best player in the world and we must learn how to pronounce his name in every language.  

Brazil's 23-man squad is out.

Goalkeepers: Júlio César (Toronto FC), Jéfferson (Botafogo), Victor (Grêmio)

Defenders: Daniel Alves (Barcelona), Maicon (Internazionale), Marcelo (Real Madrid), Maxwell (Paris Saint-Germain), David Luiz (Chelsea), Thiago Silva (Paris Saint-Germain), Dante (Bayern Munich), Henrique (Napoli)

Midfielders: Luiz Gustavo (Wolfsburg), Paulinho (Tottenham), Ramires (Chelsea), Fernandinho (Manchester City), Oscar (Chelsea), Willian (Chelsea), Hernanes (Internazionale), Bernard (Shakhtar Donetsk)

Forwards: Fred (Fluminense), Neymar (Barcelona), Hulk (Zenit St Petersburg), Jô (Atlético Mineiro)

Names that didn't make it (not too many huge surprises:
Kaka, Ronaldinho, Coutinho, Lucas Moura, Lucas Leiva, Marquinhos, Felipe Luis, Miranda, Pato, Robinho

Last edited:
Didn't realize how crazy that back line is for Brazil Luiz, Dante, thiago, dani alves, Marcelo. Might as well not even use a keeper. We know Neymar going to flop around like a fish and get every call.

Brazil's 23-man squad is out.

Goalkeepers: Júlio César (Toronto FC), Jéfferson (Botafogo), Victor (Grêmio)

Defenders: Daniel Alves (Barcelona), Maicon (Internazionale), Marcelo (Real Madrid), Maxwell (Paris Saint-Germain), David Luiz (Chelsea), Thiago Silva (Paris Saint-Germain), Dante (Bayern Munich), Henrique (Napoli)

Midfielders: Luiz Gustavo (Wolfsburg), Paulinho (Tottenham), Ramires (Chelsea), Fernandinho (Manchester City), Oscar (Chelsea), Willian (Chelsea), Hernanes (Internazionale), Bernard (Shakhtar Donetsk)

Forwards: Fred (Fluminense), Neymar (Barcelona), Hulk (Zenit St Petersburg), Jô (Atlético Mineiro)

Names that didn't make it (not too many huge surprises:
Kaka, Ronaldinho, Coutinho, Lucas Moura, Lucas Leiva, Marquinhos, Felipe Luis, Miranda, Pato, Robinho

David Luiz, Ramires and Oscar making the squad isnt surprising. Willian on the team is. I guess Scolari is going for that solid defensive shape :lol:

Surprised to not see Miranda or Luis from Atletico.

Lucas Moura should've made it. Kaka too IMO

That's a very defensive squad. 5 defensive mids. Scolari going to Mourinho his way through the tournament?

I'd take Fernandinho over Moura any day. Since coming back from Injury Moura has been playing better but he's really been inconsistent.

As much as I love Kaka, I didn't think he was going to make the squad.

Not surprised about the Brasil roster at all. Maybe Lucas could have made it since he's a speedy winger but other than that - no surprise.

That United leaked shirt, I've been waiting for the team to come out with a red kit outlined in white AND black, it's always outlined by either or. But they chose to do it the year that Chevy billboard is plastered on the kit :smh:. No ****** way I buy that walking advertisement, I'd seriously protest if I was a United supporter. They can at least get rid of the gold cross and just keep the font.

I posted this before lol
View media item 783999

Back
Top Bottom