The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

The Bosnian Diamond glows in the darkness of a rain filled Etihad!!!!! Onward onward!!!!!!!

I read up a little more, but apparently since he's been in Europe since 06 he lost some of his connection with Brazil, and he felt like he was getting snubbed by Scolari for Fred.

Biggest reason, good explanation.

I understand why Costa did it but I would have never done something like that. Even if I hated Scolari. Costa will be public enemy numero Uno in Brasil this summer. Brasil will make it to the final, I can almost guarantee that. They may not have the superstars but they have momentum and they're playing at home.

Did Ronaldo take himself out or was it Ancelotti, did it look serious?

Jovetic!!!!!!!!!!! My goodness, Yaya dribbled that ball in the box for like 10 seconds around 5 players before delivering a perfect pass to an open Jovetic, who delivered like a champ.

Yaya Toure' took it from half field and scored a mesmerizing gooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!! Man Cityyyyyyy!!!!!!

Props to Villa. They were tough that first half, but when that first goal went in it was over. Flood gates opened. 1 more point and its ovah!!!!!!

Illara is garbage. $##@$@# idiot shys away from the #@$@# corner. Dude better not start the final.

Back
Top Bottom