The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

You guys started watching "Destino:Brasil 2014"? They have it in English subtitles. Cool show, in depth interviews of stars. Must watch.

Hbo on demand.

Last edited:
Bojan isn't cracking into the starting XI. Alexis, Pedro, Neymar, Gerry, Tello >> Bojan
He worked with him at Barca, brought him to Roma, if anything he feels sorry for him. He'll get a shot or move permanently. 

Shame I really like him as a player.

Great vid... All of our goals with a very epic sounding soundtrack... REPPED, wish I could rep some more!! Can't imagine how the season would've turned out if Rambo, Theo and other team injuries had not been as severe... Kind of think we could've been 7 points better... Shoulda, coulda, woulda I suppose... Super excited about next year though!

Gotcha, nowadays it's crazy to think that in their youth some scouts believed Quaresma to have more talent than Ronaldo. But I feel your pain, being Argentinian I look at some of our selections and cringe, we know there's better talent out there.

And to think United almost took both Ronaldo and Quaresma. I think Sir Alex would have set Quaresma straight at a young age. He is a talented footballer but never lived up to the hype. He still puts highlights on and is entertaining to watch, that's why he has even been called "Harry Potter" with his trickery....in this case he has fooled everyone, but all kidding aside i would take him over Nani at this point.

Bojan is garbage, He is approaching 24 this year, No longer a 'potential' star of the future,

He has struggled in the Dutch league, Never done much at either Roma or Milan,
Will be sold most likely, Barca should give Dongou a chance if anything, He is a better option 'B'

Last edited:
I just went through a list of Barca's top 20 youth players ever. No wonder why Bojan was their top scorer of all time, there's just nobody else :lol:

You would think an elite club with a prestigious academy would have had more elite strikers come up in their ranks. Also Bojan played there for 8 years whereas Messi was in their youth academy for 5 (and he was getting treatment for his leg so I'm sure that held him back at first.)

Last edited:
United gonna be scary next year man. No europe so they can soley focus on the PL.

Wonder where Zaha ends uo after all this

William Carvalho has spoken...

My future is set. I’ll return to Sporting Lisbon after the World Cup. I’m a Sporting player to 2018. Everything else is just speculation.

I didn’t expect [to be selected for Portugal], but I’m really happy. It’s a dream come true.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/u...-carvalho-commits-himself-to-sporting-lisbon/

Looks like Draxler wants to stay at Schalke too.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exc...ts-to-stay-at-schalke-says-agent?ICID=HP_TS_1

Good to see talented young players wanting to stay at their respective clubs instead of jumping to a new club for the sake of jumping...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom