The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

They aren't actually selling that, are they?

I look forward to United fans flipping on LVG after the Dutch exit in the group stage.

In addition to ter Stegen, I'd rather have Willy Cabellero over Pepe Reina as a 2nd goalie. I like the list of centre backs but that striker list is yuck... I wouldn't want to spend that type of money on any of those guys.

Damn, Moyes short stint as United manager cost the club £50million ($84.1 mill USD).

http://niketalk.com/t/561201/the-ul...ol-4-epl-la-liga-bundesliga-serie-a-etc/22740

Also, Atleti's total wage cost is less than what it cost Barca to bring Cesc back to Camp Nou. :smh:

They aren't actually selling that, are they?.

If you're talking about the Arsenal shirt yes, it's going to be a very limited edition shirt.

http://nikeinc.com/news/nike-create...cup-victory-and-celebrate-20-year-partnership

Last edited:
They aren't actually selling that, are they?

I look forward to United fans flipping on LVG after the Dutch exit in the group stage.

United fans probably want the Dutch to drop out early so he can get to work early.

LVG is not perfect, but ANYONE is better than David Moyes.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...gs-announces-his-retirement-from-playing.aspx

716D1BB9A8584F33BB8B6F2D37FC7501.ashx

It will be interesting to see who United brings in during the summer transfer period. It will also be interesting to see if Adidas ends up being the kit sponsor. I'd be a little surprised if Nike loses out.

edit - :lol: Look at van Gaal's death stare at the reporter at the 4.20 mark... I can't wait until he gets a load of the English media...

Last edited:
saw the goal again on espnfc last night didnt even notice the ball delivered from Jordy Clasie, so naturally, united are linked with him today

Ridiculous goal by RVP. Imasoleman already changed your avy to Van Gaal? Lol. You miss your boy Moyes much? :tongue:

I'm sitting here thinking to myself Barcelona has let so many top quality players go - Toure, Tiago, Ibra. That right there would have fixed so many of there problems lol. They need a CB of course. Surprised Mangala didn't make that list. I think Pogba will be a Real Madrid player, he's got Madrid written all over him. Esp after Illaramendi has been a complete bust.

Last edited:
So this chubby chick got was making the ape or monkey gesture at Racing player Mamadou Kone during a Segunda B play-off game vs Llagostera over the weekend & she was ID'd as a ticket-office employee at Barca’s museum. Once the club found out it was her in the pic, they promptly fired her & barred her from Camp Nou & future Llagostera games.

I swear, if I ever saw someone near or next too me doing some ish even remotely close to this I wouldn't be able to contain myself...

View media item 978888

Last edited:
So this chubby chick got was making the ape or monkey gesture at Racing player Mamadou Kone during a Segunda B play-off game vs Llagostera over the weekend & she was ID'd as a ticket-office employee at Barca’s museum. Once the club found out it was her in the pic, they promptly fired her & barred her from Camp Nou & future Llagostera games.

I swear, if I ever saw someone near or next too me doing some ish even remotely close to this I wouldn't be able to contain myself...

View media item 978888
I'd accidentally swat them.:wink:

Last edited:
Ridiculous goal by RVP. Imasoleman already changed your avy to Van Gaal? Lol. You miss your boy Moyes much? :tongue:

I'm sitting here thinking to myself Barcelona has let so many top quality players go - Toure, Tiago, Ibra. That right there would have fixed so many of there problems lol. They need a CB of course. Surprised Mangala didn't make that list. I think Pogba will be a Real Madrid player, he's got Madrid written all over him. Esp after Illaramendi has been a complete bust.

This dude Illara is lucky that Xabi Alonso happened to come up in Real Sociedad. If Illara didn't play for them, and especially if he weren't Spanish he would have never had that fee. It's also crazy because he's not THAT young. He's 24 now. Idk I mean the only thing that gives me some hope is that Real must see something in him. But I really don't.

If we get that CL champions money I'd love to see Suarez and Pogba at the top of their transfer list.

Giggs is so class, will miss him

35 major cup trophies :wow: while being a one-club man... :smokin

Alessandro Amasanti
‏@AGAmasanti
Assuming this means he has retired, Ryan Giggs ends his Manchester United career having won a major trophy every 27.5 games. Mental.

:nerd: Medhl Benatia?

:D I like that way of thinking...

Both Benatia & Eliaquim Mangala would be perfect...

Chance of that actually happening??? :rolleyes :smh:

Last edited:
Naturally there is a lot of focus on Van Gaal, but it must be said, he's bringing some quality with him....

View media item 978976
Hoek:
Ajax (keepers) :smokin
FC Volendam (keepers)
FC Barcelona (keepers)
Nederland (keepers)
FC Barcelona (keepers) :smokin
Polen (keepers)
Bayern München (keepers) :smokin
Nederland (keepers)
Manchester United (keepers)

Bout:
1995 - 2004 Feyenoord Assistent trainer, recovery trainer, manager U21
2004 - 2006 FC Volendam Assistent trainer, head of youth, head of scouting :smokin
2006 - 2009 AZ Alkmaar Manager U21
2009 - 2010 SC Telstar Technisch manager, Head manager
2010 - 2013 FC Bayern München Assistent trainer, analyticus, scout :smokin
2014 - Current Manchester United Assistent trainer

So in the last 10 minutes, Barca has

Confirmed Luis Enrique and head coach for two years

Confirmed Ter Stegen has signed

Announced Rafinha and Deulofeu are returning to the first team next season

And so it begins 
happy.gif

So in the last 10 minutes, Barca has

Confirmed Luis Enrique and head coach for two years
Confirmed Ter Stegen has signed
Announced Rafinha and Deulofeu are returning to the first team next season

And so it begins :D
You forgot Pinto not being renewed.

I hope Enrique coming aboard brings about a plan/strategy for how the young players from the B squad on down will contribute... Zubi & Co seem not to have any clue...

Fyed, I agree with you. If he weren't a light haired Basque player from Sociedad who Real Madrid forced themselves into think was the next Xabi, he'd never go for that transfer fee. The dude is a joke, I haven't seen him play well once. Telling Real fans that Casmeiro is better and that he should play The final.

Really sucks about Costa man :smh:

I hope Enrique coming aboard brings about a plan/strategy for how the young players from the B squad on down will contribute... Zubi & Co seem not to have any clue...
I'm hoping he works with the B team as much as Pep did. We wont know what his plan is until he starts calling them up next season. 

So with Deulofeu coming back, i think Tello, Afellay, and Cuenca are gonzo. I really hope Alexis doesn't leave, BUT, if the Juventus interest gets going, then should try to get Vidal somehow in a cash plus player swap.

Back
Top Bottom