The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Okay, then all the English are becoming filled with Spaniards. :lol:

Good. As much as I respect the talent in La Liga, I can't stand or support the league anymore. I hope all the talent gets drained out eventually unless the LFP gets its @#$% together.

Last edited:
Didnt robben just extend his contract to 2017?
He's 30, his value is only going to tumble now. Shaqiri, Mueller, Green, Gotze. They got so many options under 25 at right wing its really unfair. Still don't think he comes here, maybe next year. 
Robben to united is absurd unless its for under 10m
He's a better option than that bum Ashley Young even at 20m. Sell Nani and Young, and you get a better player for the price of two if we can get him.   

Last edited:
Coupe def post reminders of the bracket here and there too cuz I know I'm gunna keep forgetting :lol:

If you have ESPN on Demand they have
Argentina vs England '98 (legends and epic match)
And
Mexico vs USA '02

Last edited:
Man that game. Mexico, the ****

I still cant believe the US won that game. Mexico had El Cuau and Marquez in their prime...still cant believ you guys are carrying him out there 12 years later. Plus mex had Borghetti, ramoncito Morales, Villa and a young Torado and Paco Palencia. US was just very well organized defensively. I forgot how good Friedel and Reyna and Eddie Pope were

Last edited:
DONE DEAL: Bacary Sagna completes medical at Man City and agrees mega three-year deal, where he will earn 150k a week.

Not that it's happened historically but do Gooners expect Arsenal to make some kind of big splash in the transfer market this summer?

Back
Top Bottom