The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

50 million pounds for David Luiz.

This HAS to be some sort of joke. I want 65 million for Mangala then.

PSG are going to be kicked out of UEFA if they continue this.

This still has to be some type of sick, cruel joke.

since there are more footy heads here then the casuals that will turn up in the WC thread I gotta ask if anyone remembers who was the NTer on here that said "US has 0% chance of advancing the group" and when they did he was quoted, in bold letters in red. **** was hilarious even though I completely forgot which tournament it was.

Why dont we just label this The Ultimate Football Thread:World Cup Edition. What else is going on in june and july anyway besides transfers/rumors. Might educate the casual fan too.

M4riol, Maybe it was Persiafly? Dude was the most elitist poster I've seen in an NT football thread, even counting abovelegit1 :lol:

Last edited:
Welp Chelsea's twitter just announced it so it is official at 48m euros.

David Luiz is one of my favorite players but if PSG is throwing us 48mil for our backup I can't really argue with that.

Damn I'm going to miss Luiz. Sad to see him go. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

He clearly wasn't content with being a backup to Terry and
Cahill

Last edited:
Meanwhile at Old Trafford...

tumbleweed-o.gif

:smh:

Didn't Jose say he wasn't paying on buying anyone during the WC? Hoping that meant selling too but then again NT play doesn't go over in League play. But still bows the time for teams to scout for players during the WC. If they can handle he big stage surely a price on their head will rise.

Also this was within the last two weeks but in the Turkish League a player went off the field crying after someone insulted his recently deceased mother. Smh at the fact that it looked like his own team's fan. Glad that bystanders stepped up and were about to give him what he deserves. Can't embedded, on my phone

since there are more footy heads here then the casuals that will turn up in the WC thread I gotta ask if anyone remembers who was the NTer on here that said "US has 0% chance of advancing the group" and when they did he was quoted, in bold letters in red. **** was hilarious even though I completely forgot which tournament it was.

2009 confederations cup.

theres someone that has it as his sig lol

Back
Top Bottom