The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Wow, Liverpool seem to be doing some tidy business... They seem on the verge of signing Sevilla left back Alberto Moreno & with Emre Can signing, Rodger is shoring up his defense a bit as Can plays holding mid & can play left back too... It would be crazy if they can indeed sign Lallana...

I wonder if United would have already signed some players had lvg been in place

As a Tottenham fan..... I hope Julian stays with Bayern Munich. Maybe send him out on loan to White Hart Lane if there is a clear opportunity for him to play but I dunno...

thought he's only out for 10 days.. england doesn't play till 14th.. 9 days.. so maybe won't feature till 2nd game? still a shot though

So apparently I've been living under a rock, but I randomly checked out the EPL top scorers and Yaya Toure finished 3rd, wow lol

Strongly believe the Dutch will win a World Cup in 2018 or 2022. On the strength of new, young midfielders. Clasie, Wijnaldum, Adam Maher, and Strootman. Terence Kongolo is also one of the most promising CB's of the new generation.

Spain's 2018-2022 squad would like to have a word with you

Strongly believe the Dutch will win a World Cup in 2018 or 2022. On the strength of new, young midfielders. Clasie, Wijnaldum, Adam Maher, and Strootman. Terence Kongolo is also one of the most promising CB's of the new generation.
Belgium will be un****wittable come 2018.

Januzj, Hazard, Lukaku, De Bruyne, Vitsel, Benteke, Courtouis, etc all in their primes. All of them are still early 20s. 
sick.gif

Also Brazil will probably be even better by then.

Last edited:
For real Belgium will be incredible.

Same for Spain, Russia, and the Netherlands.

The 2018 Cup will be on another level competitively

Januzj, Hazard, Lukaku, De Bruyne, Vitsel, Benteke, Courtouis, etc all in their primes. All of them are still early 20s. :x

France will have a damn great squad as well.

Januzj, Hazard, Lukaku, De Bruyne, Vitsel, Benteke, Courtouis, etc all in their primes. All of them are still early 20s. :x

France will have a damn great squad as well.

USA still gonna be trash
:frown:

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom