The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

It would be our second leading scorer in qualifiers scoring the goal.

Our defenseman Bruno Alves Hahaha. @SFC

Mexico has itself to blame

Comentators were saying the mexican coach should leave satisfied with a draw, but after all those missed chances during second half, I wouldn't be happy at all.

Now they lost the match with that Alves header, hope el piojo has a serious talk with the strikers, cus the finishing is ****.

****!

If you had to bring a pair of starting WC centerbacks to a fight, I don't think too many are seeing Bruno Alves and Pepe :lol:

Bruno Alves is a scary dude man, he'd give Pique the business. His head is enormous. Give it up to our second leading scorer tho lol. So pathetic Portugal.

I hate using Ronaldo as striker but if he's not 100 percent and is as injured as he was in the CL final, we may have to. Vierinha and Nani on the wings. Could work out.

Last edited:
Ronaldo at the 10 would be such a waste even if he's a CR7 step slow

Left side or striker are the only positions that would ever make sense for him

Who's Portugal's first CB off the bench, they gotta put him in and make Bruno Alves the answer to their #9 :lol:

Last edited:
quote name="AZwildcats" url="/t/561201/the-ultimate-football-thread-2013-2014-vol-4-epl-la-liga-bundesliga-serie-a-etc/24660#post_20821602"]Germany's chances just took a significant hit :frown:[/quote]

not really look at their midfield lol

Germany's chances just took a significant hit
frown.gif
not exactly, Germany still got firepower even with Reus out.

Back
Top Bottom