The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

roll.gif

this is one of the best games of the season

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i know beckham always said its man u or nobody in england but tottenham would be such a dope team to play for this year. dont know how he could turn it down.  
he gets to maintain a high level of fitness,stay in London and Spurs gets to sell some lots and lots of jerseys...
it's a win-win situation for both parties...
You are right, this move is gonna make Spurs some extra money thanks to the increased attention Beckham will bring to the club.

80k is excessive for a player you dont even need who'll basically be a squad player but Harry said he wants Beckham more for his work ethic and leadership...he thinks a veteran like Beckham will be a good role model for the younger players on the team. I dont think Beckham will be very significant as a player for Tottenham but he'll probably be very influential in other aspects for the team.

i know beckham always said its man u or nobody in england but tottenham would be such a dope team to play for this year. dont know how he could turn it down.  
he gets to maintain a high level of fitness,stay in London and Spurs gets to sell some lots and lots of jerseys...
You are right, this move is gonna make Spurs some extra money thanks to the increased attention Beckham will bring to the club.

80k is excessive for a player you dont even need who'll basically be a squad player but Harry said he wants Beckham more for his work ethic and leadership...he thinks a veteran like Beckham will be a good role model for the younger players on the team. I dont think Beckham will be very significant as a player for Tottenham but he'll probably be very influential in other aspects for the team.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

summed it up perfectly. id be stoked if i was him, cant think of many more exciting teams than spurs this year. awesome squad, exciting play, and making a great run. 

summed it up perfectly. id be stoked if i was him, cant think of many more exciting teams than spurs this year. awesome squad, exciting play, and making a great run. 

some websites have reported that Edin Dzeko's 27m pound transfer from Wolfsburg to Man City has been sealed...

some websites have reported that Edin Dzeko's 27m pound transfer from Wolfsburg to Man City has been sealed...

I've read that Dzeko wants to join Juventus but will settle for Man City.

First Adebayor, than Balotelli and now Dzeko...seems like a bunch of players just join City for the huge salaries but really want to play in Italy. Cant blame them though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I've read that Dzeko wants to join Juventus but will settle for Man City.

First Adebayor, than Balotelli and now Dzeko...seems like a bunch of players just join City for the huge salaries but really want to play in Italy. Cant blame them though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Maybe they want Becks also for financial reasons.Broadcasting Spurs games in Asia and boosting jersey sales, also adidas could be in influence,
the'll sponsor Tottenham from next season.

Maybe they want Becks also for financial reasons.Broadcasting Spurs games in Asia and boosting jersey sales, also adidas could be in influence,
the'll sponsor Tottenham from next season.

Back
Top Bottom