The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Did anyone watch the Arsenal game? I thought it was gonna be a no brainer for them with the decent side they put out.

Did anyone watch the Arsenal game? I thought it was gonna be a no brainer for them with the decent side they put out.

Leeds fought hard... and the Gooners had a chance to take the lead at the end... but ultimately, it's just want the Gooners don't want; another game on their schedule.

Leeds fought hard... and the Gooners had a chance to take the lead at the end... but ultimately, it's just want the Gooners don't want; another game on their schedule.

Didin't Sunderland go down to a League 2 team as well?  FA cup craziness at its finest.  Someone on Newcastle just got a red also.

Didin't Sunderland go down to a League 2 team as well?  FA cup craziness at its finest.  Someone on Newcastle just got a red also.

Tell me you guys saw that ugly moment between Barca/Bilbao. Fans were throwing stuff on the pitch and Eric Abidal got hit in the head. Abidal ended up scoring the critical goal that allowed Barcelona to advance in the Copa del Rey. 

Tell me you guys saw that ugly moment between Barca/Bilbao. Fans were throwing stuff on the pitch and Eric Abidal got hit in the head. Abidal ended up scoring the critical goal that allowed Barcelona to advance in the Copa del Rey. 

Originally Posted by BlackMomo

Carlos Tevez, i gotta disagree with you. I don't think the Cesc is the best midfielder in the EPL at all. There hasnt been a season where you can say he clearly was the best midfielder in the league. I also find him to be very injury prone. Also i think the Barcelona dont really need him at all and he would be a waste of money since Arsenal would want like 40 million pounds for him.
Being a Chelsea fan is killing me this season. Hopefully we can sign a CB in this transfer window. Losing Carvalho and having Lampard injuried for so long really hurt us. I dont think we can win the league but i still think if we get our act together we can finish in 2nd or 3rd place. The same thing almost happened to us in the 08-09 season when everyone ruled us out of the season in febuary but we came 2pts of winning the league and a pk from winning the champions league
Who do you think is the best CM in the Premiership then?

Typical Arsenal
30t6p3b.gif

If we are to believe reports, Dzeko didnt even want to join City. What a great club they have...a bunch of players that dont even want to be there, only on the team for the cheques
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlackMomo

Carlos Tevez, i gotta disagree with you. I don't think the Cesc is the best midfielder in the EPL at all. There hasnt been a season where you can say he clearly was the best midfielder in the league. I also find him to be very injury prone. Also i think the Barcelona dont really need him at all and he would be a waste of money since Arsenal would want like 40 million pounds for him.
Being a Chelsea fan is killing me this season. Hopefully we can sign a CB in this transfer window. Losing Carvalho and having Lampard injuried for so long really hurt us. I dont think we can win the league but i still think if we get our act together we can finish in 2nd or 3rd place. The same thing almost happened to us in the 08-09 season when everyone ruled us out of the season in febuary but we came 2pts of winning the league and a pk from winning the champions league
Who do you think is the best CM in the Premiership then?

Typical Arsenal
30t6p3b.gif

If we are to believe reports, Dzeko didnt even want to join City. What a great club they have...a bunch of players that dont even want to be there, only on the team for the cheques
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom