The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

I think that AW will buy, he has bought big players in Jan. Just leaves in until last hour. Wiltord, Reyes, Arshavin etc

I think that AW will buy, he has bought big players in Jan. Just leaves in until last hour. Wiltord, Reyes, Arshavin etc

CR7 with another clutch goal to boot Atleti 
pimp.gif
 Ronaldo is literally carrying Madrid this season with Kaka and Higuain's injuries plus Benzema's awful form. He's scoring a ridiculous percentage of their goals and is logging absurd minutes on the pitch. Mourinho deserves a new striker before he leaves in the summer for Inter or City. If not, I like Ronaldo up top as the lone striker and Kaka playing in behind him (CAM) with Di Maria and Ozil as LAM/RAM. 
Most of us saw Inter's climb up the table coming, can't say I'm not still impressed though. Leonardo has done a masterful job in his short tenure at Inter and it seems they might make an improbable comeback to win Serie A. How you guys feel about Thiago Motta? 
I like Darren Bent but Aston Villa is not a good fit in my opinion. His departure in theory should help Gyan's growth at Sunderland. 

Who's Wayne Bridge's new chick 
smokin.gif
 Didn't he smash Kim K too.

CR7 with another clutch goal to boot Atleti 
pimp.gif
 Ronaldo is literally carrying Madrid this season with Kaka and Higuain's injuries plus Benzema's awful form. He's scoring a ridiculous percentage of their goals and is logging absurd minutes on the pitch. Mourinho deserves a new striker before he leaves in the summer for Inter or City. If not, I like Ronaldo up top as the lone striker and Kaka playing in behind him (CAM) with Di Maria and Ozil as LAM/RAM. 
Most of us saw Inter's climb up the table coming, can't say I'm not still impressed though. Leonardo has done a masterful job in his short tenure at Inter and it seems they might make an improbable comeback to win Serie A. How you guys feel about Thiago Motta? 
I like Darren Bent but Aston Villa is not a good fit in my opinion. His departure in theory should help Gyan's growth at Sunderland. 

Who's Wayne Bridge's new chick 
smokin.gif
 Didn't he smash Kim K too.

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

Edson Buddle scored in his debut for FC Ingolstadt today

Do you know how much he's getting paid? It's a team from the B league in relegation zone.

Edson Buddle scored in his debut for FC Ingolstadt today

Do you know how much he's getting paid? It's a team from the B league in relegation zone.

Nah unfortunately I don't but here's a quote from an interview with MLS Commissioner Don Garber on FSC's Center Circle last week that kind of gives us an idea,
[FC Ingolstadt] offered Edsonmore than twice of what he was offered (by the Galaxy) … and (LA)offered twice what he was making. We need to create a league whereplayers like Edson Buddle can find a home. But we’re competing against(foreign) teams with a lot of money.

Edson should do very well in the 2nd division. I'd wouldn't be surprised at all if he performs well enough that a move to a lower tier 1st division side takes place during the summer transfer window.

Nah unfortunately I don't but here's a quote from an interview with MLS Commissioner Don Garber on FSC's Center Circle last week that kind of gives us an idea,
[FC Ingolstadt] offered Edsonmore than twice of what he was offered (by the Galaxy) … and (LA)offered twice what he was making. We need to create a league whereplayers like Edson Buddle can find a home. But we’re competing against(foreign) teams with a lot of money.

Edson should do very well in the 2nd division. I'd wouldn't be surprised at all if he performs well enough that a move to a lower tier 1st division side takes place during the summer transfer window.

Good for him then.

I hear that Man Utd are interested in Mourinho but I doubt they will get rid of Alex. So it must be City.

Good for him then.

I hear that Man Utd are interested in Mourinho but I doubt they will get rid of Alex. So it must be City.

Dempsey with 2 goals today. Brings his premier league total to 8. He has never scored more than 9 and we are just barely halfway through the season. I could definitely see him making a move to a better team (pool?) this summer, I don't think his stock will ever be higher.

Spector with a goal too! His first premier league goal of his career. Kudos to Grant for moving him to midfield where he has really shown well. The dude is just not a right back
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom