The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

You see the Chilean assistant get sent off 12 minutes in?
roll.gif

Talking %#@$ to Brek Shea.
laugh.gif

Dax is looking good. I'm surprised. A couple of decent performances. I'm expecting to see Agudelo and Burnbury in the second half which is the reason I was trying to watch this game.

By the way, I kinda can't stand BS but I just keep finding myself back there.

Talking %#@$ to Brek Shea.
laugh.gif

Dax is looking good. I'm surprised. A couple of decent performances. I'm expecting to see Agudelo and Burnbury in the second half which is the reason I was trying to watch this game.

By the way, I kinda can't stand BS but I just keep finding myself back there.

Mix, Agudelo, Bunburry, and Ream all better be on the Gold Cup roster.

You see Agudelo step up and demand to take that PK? Yea Teal ended up taking it but I don't know if a 18 year old US striker has ever done that. The kid shows confidence that's not always seen over here.

o fenomenoyea that place is a trip. Just a completely different demographic than NT. A lot of straight up pricks.

Mix, Agudelo, Bunburry, and Ream all better be on the Gold Cup roster.

You see Agudelo step up and demand to take that PK? Yea Teal ended up taking it but I don't know if a 18 year old US striker has ever done that. The kid shows confidence that's not always seen over here.

o fenomenoyea that place is a trip. Just a completely different demographic than NT. A lot of straight up pricks.

word i'm glad cats is up on Agudelo.

I hope he gets to see more of the pitch with the Red Bulls. i definitely think he is going to be the future face of the USMNT

word i'm glad cats is up on Agudelo.

I hope he gets to see more of the pitch with the Red Bulls. i definitely think he is going to be the future face of the USMNT

out of all possible scorers, i'm glad it was the benz.

Özil was a superb purchase for the price.

out of all possible scorers, i'm glad it was the benz.

Özil was a superb purchase for the price.

I don't want to hype up Agudelo too much just cause it seems like it happens often with the American teenage phenoms in soccer. The media is always looking for soccer's LeBron to come and make USA a legit contender. It's easy to forget dude has only played two professional games. He shows a ton of promise though.

I don't want to hype up Agudelo too much just cause it seems like it happens often with the American teenage phenoms in soccer. The media is always looking for soccer's LeBron to come and make USA a legit contender. It's easy to forget dude has only played two professional games. He shows a ton of promise though.

Halftime718 wrote:
scaled.php

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Why do they have to do Rosicky like that?

Arshavin is having a rough patch but he'll get over it as the announcer said yesterday about him, "Form is temporary, class is permanent."  At times he dicision making is really REALLY poor but hes always a threat to either indirectly or directly put the ball in the back of the net. He was actually getting back and pressing on defense on Sat, so it looks like hes trying to pick things up. *fingers crossed* 

Having said that the Theo-RVP-Nasri front three is first choice, Arshavin is second choice.

Halftime718 wrote:
scaled.php

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Why do they have to do Rosicky like that?

Arshavin is having a rough patch but he'll get over it as the announcer said yesterday about him, "Form is temporary, class is permanent."  At times he dicision making is really REALLY poor but hes always a threat to either indirectly or directly put the ball in the back of the net. He was actually getting back and pressing on defense on Sat, so it looks like hes trying to pick things up. *fingers crossed* 

Having said that the Theo-RVP-Nasri front three is first choice, Arshavin is second choice.

Thought the USMNT was entertaining last night, especially up front. Still not a good sign that we can only score on penalties though.

Thought the USMNT was entertaining last night, especially up front. Still not a good sign that we can only score on penalties though.

Back
Top Bottom