The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

gabers wrote:
Video of Teal Bunbury's goal, listen to the announcer while they are celebrating!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I LIKE THAT BUN-BU-REE! I LIKE THAT BUN-BU-REE!

im sorry but this announcer is terrible. had to watch every world cup in english because of this guy. hes the worst in the buisness.

this guy tends to talk about the players personal life instead of analyzing the game.

gabers wrote:
Video of Teal Bunbury's goal, listen to the announcer while they are celebrating!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I LIKE THAT BUN-BU-REE! I LIKE THAT BUN-BU-REE!

im sorry but this announcer is terrible. had to watch every world cup in english because of this guy. hes the worst in the buisness.

this guy tends to talk about the players personal life instead of analyzing the game.

Originally Posted by Halftime718

According to Skyguardian Inter made a $40 million bid for Bale.

laugh.gif

They think that just because he owned them in the Champions League games he played against them, that he will automatically do that to every other team.

laugh.gif

They think that just because he owned them in the Champions League games he played against them, that he will automatically do that to every other team.

Bale's a beast though.

he's amazing on the flank. his vision is superb and he is lightning fast.

it's like he gets tunnel vision when he gets the ball and just dashes towards the goal

Bale's a beast though.

it's like he gets tunnel vision when he gets the ball and just dashes towards the goal

sounds like complete BS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Looks like Inter is closing in on Pazzini though. Much rather have Pazzo then relying on Biabiany and Pandev.

sounds like complete BS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Looks like Inter is closing in on Pazzini though. Much rather have Pazzo then relying on Biabiany and Pandev.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Bale's a beast though.

He's a really good player and has potential to get better but he's over-rated at the moment.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Bale's a beast though.

He's a really good player and has potential to get better but he's over-rated at the moment.

^ I really dont think we're going to be getting a CB this window...although we've been linked with alot I just dont see it.
Wenger is going to hope that DJ and Kosh can hold it down for a little longer until Squid is back and rotate them until TV becomes fully fit.

If one of them goes down he'll move Song to CB and put Diaby/Denilson as DM.
sick.gif

^ I really dont think we're going to be getting a CB this window...although we've been linked with alot I just dont see it.
Wenger is going to hope that DJ and Kosh can hold it down for a little longer until Squid is back and rotate them until TV becomes fully fit.

If one of them goes down he'll move Song to CB and put Diaby/Denilson as DM.
sick.gif

at goal.com it also say that arshavin is leaving for chelsea in the summer transfer window because he is unhappy at arsenal

at goal.com it also say that arshavin is leaving for chelsea in the summer transfer window because he is unhappy at arsenal

goal.com spews a bunch of crap unfounded rumors just to get hits. its a great website in terms of quantity, not so much quality.

didac vila to milan for 4 mill. he's young and not cup tied. seems like a pretty good signing, especially since espanol is broke as hell and are liquidating young talent. it's like valencia last year. la liga is broke as hell.

galliani is probably the most fiscally responsible football ceo in europe. he made some decisions i couldnt believe, but he turned out to be right on almost all of them, especially in the way he stayed put a few years ago when the sheik showed up at man city. he sold players at the right time (kaka and sheva) and restocked with relatively cheap ballers(dinho, binho, ibra, silva, pato, hell even boateng) and on top of that, hes managed to bring in a great batch of reinforcements this winter in vila, emmanuelson, and cassano, all at dirty cheap prices. and mark van bommel. i *##$%$$ hate that guy, but hes not a bad player to have on your team though.

i still think he did my guy leonardo dirty though.

Back
Top Bottom