The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by trunks206

Ajax goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg is not interested in leaving the Dutch side for Arsenal following their Champions League qualification.
http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-n...880/liverpool-and-newcastle-battle-french-ace
I don't put much stock in a lot of these websites and their "rumors" but, if true this sucks...
I think Arsene pretty much turned his attention elsewhere once he played in their qualifier and became cup tied

Ajax goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg is not interested in leaving the Dutch side for Arsenal following their Champions League qualification.
http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-n...880/liverpool-and-newcastle-battle-french-ace
I don't put much stock in a lot of these websites and their "rumors" but, if true this sucks...
Yeah, sounds like a complete BS rumor. Once a player is cup tied you can pretty much expect them to stay put for that season (there are odd exceptions like the season Arsenal bought Arshavin).

I think Dirk Kuyt playing for Liverpool today will likely rule out his rumored move to Inter.

Yeah, sounds like a complete BS rumor. Once a player is cup tied you can pretty much expect them to stay put for that season (there are odd exceptions like the season Arsenal bought Arshavin).

I think Dirk Kuyt playing for Liverpool today will likely rule out his rumored move to Inter.

Yo I know theres a thread about kits, but this thread seems to have more footy fans in it.

Im on the hunt for 2 Jerseys, Man City (blank or Tevez) and a Juventus (blank or Del Piero) for a good price.

Does anybody know any good spots or websites. It would be much appreciated.

Yo I know theres a thread about kits, but this thread seems to have more footy fans in it.

Im on the hunt for 2 Jerseys, Man City (blank or Tevez) and a Juventus (blank or Del Piero) for a good price.

Does anybody know any good spots or websites. It would be much appreciated.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Tottenham
pimp.gif

Ibra to Milan?  

[h1]Milan And Barcelona Finalise Zlatan Ibrahimovic Agreement - Report[/h1][h2]The signatures are all that is needed...[/h2][h3]By Adam Scime[/h3][h4]Aug 27, 2010 11:26:00 PM[/h4]
http://niketalk.yuku.com/en/people/sweden/2040/zlatan-ibrahimovic 
Milan have reached an agreement with Barcelona for the transfer of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, according to Sky Sport Italia.

The transfer saga appears to be nearing an end after agent Mino Raiola had earlier announced
his client was very close to joining the Italian club.

The Spanish giants have reportedly agreed to a one-year loan, with the Rossoneri having the option to buy the player after that with instalments over four years.

It was originally believed to be three years, but the Blaugrana made the concession in order to offload the Swede's high salary as well as a potentially unhappy player.

The transfer fee will reportedly be in the region of €40 million. Meanwhile, he will sign a four-year contract and earn in the region of €8-9 million per season at San Siro.

It is expected that Ibrahimovic will be in Milan on Saturday and all the necessary paperwork will be filed to complete the transfer.

Ibra to Milan?  

[h1]Milan And Barcelona Finalise Zlatan Ibrahimovic Agreement - Report[/h1][h2]The signatures are all that is needed...[/h2][h3]By Adam Scime[/h3][h4]Aug 27, 2010 11:26:00 PM[/h4]
http://niketalk.yuku.com/en/people/sweden/2040/zlatan-ibrahimovic 
Milan have reached an agreement with Barcelona for the transfer of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, according to Sky Sport Italia.

The transfer saga appears to be nearing an end after agent Mino Raiola had earlier announced
his client was very close to joining the Italian club.

The Spanish giants have reportedly agreed to a one-year loan, with the Rossoneri having the option to buy the player after that with instalments over four years.

It was originally believed to be three years, but the Blaugrana made the concession in order to offload the Swede's high salary as well as a potentially unhappy player.

The transfer fee will reportedly be in the region of €40 million. Meanwhile, he will sign a four-year contract and earn in the region of €8-9 million per season at San Siro.

It is expected that Ibrahimovic will be in Milan on Saturday and all the necessary paperwork will be filed to complete the transfer.

Great day to be a Gooner, got 3 points on the road at Blackburn, which has historically been a tricky fixture for us and Spurs lost at home to Wigan.

Great day to be a Gooner, got 3 points on the road at Blackburn, which has historically been a tricky fixture for us and Spurs lost at home to Wigan.

zlatan to milan is official
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can't believe galliani got him for so cheap too. barcelona has been losing alot of money on transfers recently...

zlatan to milan is official
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can't believe galliani got him for so cheap too. barcelona has been losing alot of money on transfers recently...

Back
Top Bottom