The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

roll.gif
roll.gif
at the dough Barca lost on the Ibra transfer.  I thought 41m and Eto'o was way too much last year.  So a year later they offload him for 24m and they are not even getting any of that money until next year.  It's a loan deal so if Ibra is trash and AC don't want him they can just let him go back to Barca and let them deal with it. If he tears it up they get him for a relative 24m bargain.  I mean Inter got more for Balotelli than that.

roll.gif
roll.gif
at the dough Barca lost on the Ibra transfer.  I thought 41m and Eto'o was way too much last year.  So a year later they offload him for 24m and they are not even getting any of that money until next year.  It's a loan deal so if Ibra is trash and AC don't want him they can just let him go back to Barca and let them deal with it. If he tears it up they get him for a relative 24m bargain.  I mean Inter got more for Balotelli than that.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

zlatan to milan is official
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can't believe galliani got him for so cheap too. barcelona has been losing alot of money on transfers recently...

smh.gif
Traitor..

Well he was always like that anyways, from Juve to Inter to Barca to Milan. But yeah I wish the glory hunter no luck. The Curva is going to roast him
laugh.gif

Lucky for Milan they won't have to start Borriello, dude is awful.  Ronnie-Zlatan-Pato .... Or dinho playing behind them. The Serie A season just got a lot more interesting.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

zlatan to milan is official
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can't believe galliani got him for so cheap too. barcelona has been losing alot of money on transfers recently...

smh.gif
Traitor..

Well he was always like that anyways, from Juve to Inter to Barca to Milan. But yeah I wish the glory hunter no luck. The Curva is going to roast him
laugh.gif

Lucky for Milan they won't have to start Borriello, dude is awful.  Ronnie-Zlatan-Pato .... Or dinho playing behind them. The Serie A season just got a lot more interesting.

Back
Top Bottom