The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Any of you going to the Dallas Cup? Would love to be there should be great young talent.
New Pool kit

LiverpoolShirt.jpg

New Arsenal kits

Away

2405-awayshirt.jpg

Home

2405-annhomeshirtfinal.jpg

2405-goonerbadge2.jpg

I actually like the away shirt, not a fan of the yellow ones.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Via | http://www.arsenalinsider...-the-away-shirt-revealed

eek.gif
^OMG that away kit is pure trash!! Nike has to be joking....I pray they are joking. 125 years and that's what they come up with?
indifferent.gif
zero inspiration

As for the home kit I thought this is what we were getting?

195975_204867409539187_100000477891139_761303_1092939_n.jpg

This also could be the new away kit. ( Its very Spurs-esque, so I not a big fan of it, but its better than that one posted above
sick.gif
)

arsenal_away_jersey_2011_2012.png

The Liverpool kit is dope though.

eek.gif
^OMG that away kit is pure trash!! Nike has to be joking....I pray they are joking. 125 years and that's what they come up with?
indifferent.gif
zero inspiration

As for the home kit I thought this is what we were getting?

195975_204867409539187_100000477891139_761303_1092939_n.jpg

This also could be the new away kit. ( Its very Spurs-esque, so I not a big fan of it, but its better than that one posted above
sick.gif
)

arsenal_away_jersey_2011_2012.png

The Liverpool kit is dope though.

The dudes from ArsenalInsider have their sources and have always come through.

AA23 did post on his site a couple days ago that the shirt looks like a jockey shirt, I personally like it though.

The dudes from ArsenalInsider have their sources and have always come through.

AA23 did post on his site a couple days ago that the shirt looks like a jockey shirt, I personally like it though.

^ Sorry I'm not trying to question your sources its just soooo bad that I dont want to believe Nike would give us that crap...I mean isn't their goal to sell merchandise? 
sick.gif

Here is Chelsea's new kit

chelsea-11-12-adidas-home-kit-a.jpg

^ Sorry I'm not trying to question your sources its just soooo bad that I dont want to believe Nike would give us that crap...I mean isn't their goal to sell merchandise? 
sick.gif

Here is Chelsea's new kit

chelsea-11-12-adidas-home-kit-a.jpg

Don't worry about it, I know a lot of Gooners that are saying they aren't buying either.

I always liked Adidas over Nike when It came to kits.

I personally hate the Yellow so I guess I'm just happy we off that.

Don't worry about it, I know a lot of Gooners that are saying they aren't buying either.

I always liked Adidas over Nike when It came to kits.

I personally hate the Yellow so I guess I'm just happy we off that.

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Any of you going to the Dallas Cup? Would love to be there should be great young talent.
I'm supposed to be there for the U13-U15 quarter finals but boss man is acting kind of fickle.
eyes.gif

I'm supposed to be there for the U13-U15 quarter finals but boss man is acting kind of fickle.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

My pops got tickets (early) for the United Barca summer game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sooo excited

im hating
When do tickets go on sale? I am honestly considering going. Never been to D.C. before and a chance to see United and Barca, B-team or not, is going to be hard to pass up.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

My pops got tickets (early) for the United Barca summer game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sooo excited

im hating
When do tickets go on sale? I am honestly considering going. Never been to D.C. before and a chance to see United and Barca, B-team or not, is going to be hard to pass up.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

eyes.gif
what team are you checking out?

Im thinking about going to sundays game of Barca vs. FC Dallas.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

eyes.gif
what team are you checking out?

Im thinking about going to sundays game of Barca vs. FC Dallas.

Back
Top Bottom