The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Song was super aggressive and indisciplined (his 2nd yellow was B.S. though)...Sunderland were the better team today...  
actually it was the first yellow that was bs...his second was a clear obstruction that would've given Sunderland an opportunity to attack on the break...
i'm sure other refs would've given him a booking in that same situation too...
agreed though that Sunderland were the better team...

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Keane is some hot garbage tho.
they can keep him if they want but i don't think he needs to be in the first eleven anymore...
i think Spurs will be fine with Defoe(i know he's out injured) + Roman or Defoe + Crouch with Van der Vaart,Modric,Bale and Lennon in support...

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Song was super aggressive and indisciplined (his 2nd yellow was B.S. though)...Sunderland were the better team today...  
actually it was the first yellow that was bs...his second was a clear obstruction that would've given Sunderland an opportunity to attack on the break...
i'm sure other refs would've given him a booking in that same situation too...
agreed though that Sunderland were the better team...

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Keane is some hot garbage tho.
they can keep him if they want but i don't think he needs to be in the first eleven anymore...
i think Spurs will be fine with Defoe(i know he's out injured) + Roman or Defoe + Crouch with Van der Vaart,Modric,Bale and Lennon in support...

How about this goal from yesterday?

On the surface it would appear that Juventus were stupid to let go of him, but that's only to those who haven't witnessed his invisible man performance from last week.

How about this goal from yesterday?

On the surface it would appear that Juventus were stupid to let go of him, but that's only to those who haven't witnessed his invisible man performance from last week.

Ridiculous goal by Berba! Sick... and on a hat-trick.

Only took 2 seasons for the guy to find his form...

Ridiculous goal by Berba! Sick... and on a hat-trick.

Only took 2 seasons for the guy to find his form...

Wow, the officials really love United. That HAS to be a sending off. In other news Darren Fletcher, what a human piece of garbage.

Addendum: Gerrard is a man. And right after I write that Fletcher pusses out on the free kick and lets the ball get through the wall, what a bum.

Wow, the officials really love United. That HAS to be a sending off. In other news Darren Fletcher, what a human piece of garbage.

Addendum: Gerrard is a man. And right after I write that Fletcher pusses out on the free kick and lets the ball get through the wall, what a bum.

Dimitar
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fletcher has had his good and bad days.  Today he was trash.

Exciting 2nd half. Coulda woulda shouldas, dont wanna complain.

only thing i have to say is Nani is a $+%#%@% baby, learns from his fellow countryman.

Exciting 2nd half. Coulda woulda shouldas, dont wanna complain.

only thing i have to say is Nani is a $+%#%@% baby, learns from his fellow countryman.

I just think he is a piece of crap in general, he's dirty and then always berates the ref in a "What did I do?" fashion. Berbatov was excellent and there is no denying United deserved to win. Note to Steven Gerrard, When you want to leave Liverpool in January when you are in like 10th place, we here at Arsenal Football Club could really use you.

Edit: Nani is a piece of trash too, so much talent, yet he seems to always resort to diving. Cristiano taught him well.

I just think he is a piece of crap in general, he's dirty and then always berates the ref in a "What did I do?" fashion. Berbatov was excellent and there is no denying United deserved to win. Note to Steven Gerrard, When you want to leave Liverpool in January when you are in like 10th place, we here at Arsenal Football Club could really use you.

Edit: Nani is a piece of trash too, so much talent, yet he seems to always resort to diving. Cristiano taught him well.

the whole first half and some of the 2nd, liverpool had no ideas, i could count their one touches with 1 hand. no one moves to create any space, no creativity. And its been this way for a while. Only dudes i see hustlin' for liverpool is Joe Cole, Johnson, and Gerrard.

1st goal torres marking berbatov was ******ed.
that 2nd berbatov goal was pretty sexy tho.

the whole first half and some of the 2nd, liverpool had no ideas, i could count their one touches with 1 hand. no one moves to create any space, no creativity. And its been this way for a while. Only dudes i see hustlin' for liverpool is Joe Cole, Johnson, and Gerrard.

1st goal torres marking berbatov was ******ed.
that 2nd berbatov goal was pretty sexy tho.

sick.gif

Chelsea..
30t6p3b.gif
Looks like the most exciting thing about this year's EPL is who will get 2nd place. It's not that Chelsea are winning, but they are demolishing teams to a point where if they win 2-0 you ask yourself what was wrong with them this week.

sick.gif

Chelsea..
30t6p3b.gif
Looks like the most exciting thing about this year's EPL is who will get 2nd place. It's not that Chelsea are winning, but they are demolishing teams to a point where if they win 2-0 you ask yourself what was wrong with them this week.

Uh, pump the brakes a little, Chelsea have played the easiest starting schedule ever, Stoke, West Brom, Blackpool, West Ham and Wigan. Next they get Newcastle. Every title contender should be undefeated after that run. Don't get me wrong I think they are favorites, but to say its over is a bit of an overstatement.

Uh, pump the brakes a little, Chelsea have played the easiest starting schedule ever, Stoke, West Brom, Blackpool, West Ham and Wigan. Next they get Newcastle. Every title contender should be undefeated after that run. Don't get me wrong I think they are favorites, but to say its over is a bit of an overstatement.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

It IS over
laugh.gif

I have come to terms with Chelsea winning the league again this season. Fans of Arsenal, Man Utd, etc can complain all they want aboutChelsea's "easy" schedule but how often do you see Arsenal and Man Utdspanking teams on a weekly basis like Chelsea does. They are on a whole'nother stratosphere right now and they've separated themselves fromthe pack since the last month of last season. I thought those 6-0 a/ss whoopings they were handing out last season were kind of fluky but boy was I wrong
sick.gif
. Drogba, Anelka, Malouda, Essien, Mikel, etc are all in great form and they will continue to beat down crappy teams for the rest of the season. Unfortunately there is a huge gap between the top 3-4 teams in the Premiership and the bottom 10 teams in the Premiership.

On the bright side, I look forward to Chelsea failing in the CL once again...The Haterade is gonna taste real good when it happens this coming Spring
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

It IS over
laugh.gif

I have come to terms with Chelsea winning the league again this season. Fans of Arsenal, Man Utd, etc can complain all they want aboutChelsea's "easy" schedule but how often do you see Arsenal and Man Utdspanking teams on a weekly basis like Chelsea does. They are on a whole'nother stratosphere right now and they've separated themselves fromthe pack since the last month of last season. I thought those 6-0 a/ss whoopings they were handing out last season were kind of fluky but boy was I wrong
sick.gif
. Drogba, Anelka, Malouda, Essien, Mikel, etc are all in great form and they will continue to beat down crappy teams for the rest of the season. Unfortunately there is a huge gap between the top 3-4 teams in the Premiership and the bottom 10 teams in the Premiership.

On the bright side, I look forward to Chelsea failing in the CL once again...The Haterade is gonna taste real good when it happens this coming Spring
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom