The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

^^
Maurice is going to make a move to england this upcoming transfer window
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by nesto0o0o

Rosicky: Wenger determined to end trophy droughtBy ESPNsoccernet staffTomas Rosicky believes Arsene Wenger's decision to select a strong side in the 4-1 win at Tottenham shows he is determined to end the side's trophy drought this season.Tomas Rosicky was in the starting line-up against Spurs• Brewin: Wenger changes tackWenger has traditionally blooded Arsenal's young players in the competition, and he even kept faith with many of his second-string players when they lost to Chelsea in the 2007 final. However, Rosicky feels there has been a change in emphasis this season as he looks to win his first trophy for the club."It is important to end the trophy drought because we haven't won anything for a long time," he said. "You can see the boss is going for it. He wants to win the Carling Cup more this season because he took the whole team here. "That gives us a better chance of winning it. We have a good enough squad to compete on all levels. I came in 2006 and have won nothing yet. I came here to win trophies, so let's go for it in style."Cesc Fabregas, meanwhile, has outlined his determination to do well for the club this season."I am completely focused," Fabregas told Spanish radio station Cadena COPE. "I know what I want to do and what I have to do. My mind is centred on what happens on the pitch, which I enjoy."If I could not play football then I may worry, but while I still can here or wherever I can say I am happy. I am at a great club, in a great team and I want to do the best and have a great year."
Shut up. You got spanked 4-1 at home.

Now onto more relevant clubs... Ar5ena1 is pretty irrelevant
You mad?

$$@@ need to try and win SOMETHING since its been a "long time" as Ar5enals child molesting manager said and might as well be this "Mickey Mouse" Cup...right?!?!

Theyre not going to win the PL, CL or the FA Cup. Now you tell me how that makes them more relevant than Spurs? They're both in the same competitions. Spurs have just as much as a chance to win those tournaments as Scum do this season.

QFT

Rosicky: Wenger determined to end trophy droughtBy ESPNsoccernet staffTomas Rosicky believes Arsene Wenger's decision to select a strong side in the 4-1 win at Tottenham shows he is determined to end the side's trophy drought this season.Tomas Rosicky was in the starting line-up against Spurs• Brewin: Wenger changes tackWenger has traditionally blooded Arsenal's young players in the competition, and he even kept faith with many of his second-string players when they lost to Chelsea in the 2007 final. However, Rosicky feels there has been a change in emphasis this season as he looks to win his first trophy for the club."It is important to end the trophy drought because we haven't won anything for a long time," he said. "You can see the boss is going for it. He wants to win the Carling Cup more this season because he took the whole team here. "That gives us a better chance of winning it. We have a good enough squad to compete on all levels. I came in 2006 and have won nothing yet. I came here to win trophies, so let's go for it in style."Cesc Fabregas, meanwhile, has outlined his determination to do well for the club this season."I am completely focused," Fabregas told Spanish radio station Cadena COPE. "I know what I want to do and what I have to do. My mind is centred on what happens on the pitch, which I enjoy."If I could not play football then I may worry, but while I still can here or wherever I can say I am happy. I am at a great club, in a great team and I want to do the best and have a great year."

You mad?

$$@@ need to try and win SOMETHING since its been a "long time" as Ar5enals child molesting manager said and might as well be this "Mickey Mouse" Cup...right?!?!

Theyre not going to win the PL, CL or the FA Cup. Now you tell me how that makes them more relevant than Spurs? They're both in the same competitions. Spurs have just as much as a chance to win those tournaments as Scum do this season.

QFT

You mad?

QFT
Everyone should consider Arsenal a threat, what are you smoking? If RVP and Walcott come back and play to their potential then who knows what could happen? At the moment, IMO the Arsenal squad is better than Man United's. Chelsea are too strong at the moment
tired.gif

Sp*rs are nothing and will always be that, no one is worried about them.
laugh.gif

You mad?

QFT
Everyone should consider Arsenal a threat, what are you smoking? If RVP and Walcott come back and play to their potential then who knows what could happen? At the moment, IMO the Arsenal squad is better than Man United's. Chelsea are too strong at the moment
tired.gif

Sp*rs are nothing and will always be that, no one is worried about them.
laugh.gif

You mad?

QFT

You mad?

QFT

Juventus had a good coach in Didier Deschamps. The guy's record speaks for itself...took Monaco to the CL finals, won Serie B with Juventus, goes to Marseille and wins the Ligue 1 title. Juventus did him dirty and they havent found a good manager since.

Juventus had a good coach in Didier Deschamps. The guy's record speaks for itself...took Monaco to the CL finals, won Serie B with Juventus, goes to Marseille and wins the Ligue 1 title. Juventus did him dirty and they havent found a good manager since.

Arsene Wenger Defends Arsenal's Progress During Trophyless SpellArsenal manager Arsene Wenger has moved to defend his club's record in the years since they last won a trophy in 2005.The Gunners announced record profits on Friday, and Wenger maintains that his team's on-pitch record has been fine and detractors focus too much on silverware when it comes to assessing success — espceially considering Arsenal have moved to a new stadium."I believe it is never easy to move to a new stadium. The first plan for us was to stay at the top level of competition and we managed that," Wenger told reporters."I believe it is a bit simplistic as well to say that we have no trophies, like the club has not existed in the last five years."If you look at the index of Uefa, we are in the top eight seeded clubs."We have been in the Champions League semi-final and final during that period and we have always managed to play at the top."We have been fighting for championships and didn't win them, for sure, but it is not easy to move to a new stadium."If you look at the other teams that have done that and where they are, you realise that is not easy."Arsenal knocked neighbours Tottenham Hotspur out of the League Cup in belated style on Wednesday at White Hart Lane.One consequence of that win was a foot injury to left-back Kieran Gibbs, but Wenger is hopeful that the defender will not be absent for too long."We are just happy that he has not broken his foot," he expalined."He will be short term, maybe Tuesday, we don't know, but we will see."It is only bone bruising, there does not look to be any ligament damage."

Arsene Wenger Defends Arsenal's Progress During Trophyless SpellArsenal manager Arsene Wenger has moved to defend his club's record in the years since they last won a trophy in 2005.The Gunners announced record profits on Friday, and Wenger maintains that his team's on-pitch record has been fine and detractors focus too much on silverware when it comes to assessing success — espceially considering Arsenal have moved to a new stadium."I believe it is never easy to move to a new stadium. The first plan for us was to stay at the top level of competition and we managed that," Wenger told reporters."I believe it is a bit simplistic as well to say that we have no trophies, like the club has not existed in the last five years."If you look at the index of Uefa, we are in the top eight seeded clubs."We have been in the Champions League semi-final and final during that period and we have always managed to play at the top."We have been fighting for championships and didn't win them, for sure, but it is not easy to move to a new stadium."If you look at the other teams that have done that and where they are, you realise that is not easy."Arsenal knocked neighbours Tottenham Hotspur out of the League Cup in belated style on Wednesday at White Hart Lane.One consequence of that win was a foot injury to left-back Kieran Gibbs, but Wenger is hopeful that the defender will not be absent for too long."We are just happy that he has not broken his foot," he expalined."He will be short term, maybe Tuesday, we don't know, but we will see."It is only bone bruising, there does not look to be any ligament damage."

Back
Top Bottom