The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Eto'o is on fire right now. Great 3 points away from home. Nice tactical changes from Rafa with the playmaker out. Someone needs to wake Milito the *$%$ up and tell him the season already started.

Hopefully Kun and Forlan put in work today
pimp.gif

Eto'o is on fire right now. Great 3 points away from home. Nice tactical changes from Rafa with the playmaker out. Someone needs to wake Milito the *$%$ up and tell him the season already started.

Hopefully Kun and Forlan put in work today
pimp.gif

Barca win 2-1. De Gea is a tremendous keeper...I expect him to win a spot on Spain's Euro 2012 roster.

Messi was tackled by Ujfalusi and was favoring his ankle/foot and had to be stretchered off. It looked pretty bad
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Iniesta received a standing ovation from Atletico's fans when he was subbed off
pimp.gif

Barca win 2-1. De Gea is a tremendous keeper...I expect him to win a spot on Spain's Euro 2012 roster.

Messi was tackled by Ujfalusi and was favoring his ankle/foot and had to be stretchered off. It looked pretty bad
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Iniesta received a standing ovation from Atletico's fans when he was subbed off
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

I just think he is a piece of crap in general, he's dirty and then always berates the ref in a "What did I do?" fashion. Berbatov was excellent and there is no denying United deserved to win. Note to Steven Gerrard, When you want to leave Liverpool in January when you are in like 10th place, we here at Arsenal Football Club could really use you.

Edit: Nani is a piece of trash too, so much talent, yet he seems to always resort to diving. Cristiano taught him well.
your captain henry turned out to be the biggest cheat of them all.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

I just think he is a piece of crap in general, he's dirty and then always berates the ref in a "What did I do?" fashion. Berbatov was excellent and there is no denying United deserved to win. Note to Steven Gerrard, When you want to leave Liverpool in January when you are in like 10th place, we here at Arsenal Football Club could really use you.

Edit: Nani is a piece of trash too, so much talent, yet he seems to always resort to diving. Cristiano taught him well.
your captain henry turned out to be the biggest cheat of them all.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Tottenham lost at home 4-1 in a competition Arsenal doesnt even give two #@+*% about
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Arsenal was expected to win this just by looking at the team sheet...they had Koscielny,Rosicky,Nasir,Denilson,Clichy,Sagna,Arshavin and Chamakh...
aren't those players a big part of your first eleven?

agreed though,Arsenal still don't give a rat's +$% about this competition but they certainly wasn't gonna lose against one of their rivals like this one...
especially after what Harry Redknapp said about Arsenal ahead of the match:

Redknapp:Fans want to see trophies and not kids

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has criticised Arsene Wenger ahead of Tuesday night's Carling Cup tie at White Hart Lane by saying Arsenal fans would rather actually win something than see the youth team play every season.
here's the link: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=825419&sec=england&cc=4716

Back
Top Bottom