The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

So, I'm pretty new to soccer, but I'm intrigued. Where you guys watching these games @?

So, I'm pretty new to soccer, but I'm intrigued. Where you guys watching these games @?

Originally Posted by Adolf

first off welcome, soccer is very addicting to watch, right now the games we are talking about are either womens world cup or the copa america, the world cup is on espn, and the copa america is streamed on youtube, or on univision during the weekends i believe

Originally Posted by Adolf

first off welcome, soccer is very addicting to watch, right now the games we are talking about are either womens world cup or the copa america, the world cup is on espn, and the copa america is streamed on youtube, or on univision during the weekends i believe

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

So all the "Messi doesn't care"/"Messi isn't the same in blue and white" talk should quiet down a bit after this. He's been absolutely dominant this game, and if Higuain could finish he'd have 4 assists.

Costa Rica is the worst team in Copa America. 
laugh.gif

I was surprised they managed to win a game.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

So all the "Messi doesn't care"/"Messi isn't the same in blue and white" talk should quiet down a bit after this. He's been absolutely dominant this game, and if Higuain could finish he'd have 4 assists.

Costa Rica is the worst team in Copa America. 
laugh.gif

I was surprised they managed to win a game.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

What the hell is this?

j5e5xu.jpg

What the hell is going on with kits this year? I haven't seen ONE new kit that looks good besides Madrid's away and Liverpool's away. 10-11 had a large selection of good looking kits: Barca, Arsenal, Madrid, Man Utd all looked clean and for some reason Nike and Adidas decided to @#$% them up
indifferent.gif
At least none of these are bad as the pink Juventus kit
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

What the hell is this?

j5e5xu.jpg

What the hell is going on with kits this year? I haven't seen ONE new kit that looks good besides Madrid's away and Liverpool's away. 10-11 had a large selection of good looking kits: Barca, Arsenal, Madrid, Man Utd all looked clean and for some reason Nike and Adidas decided to @#$% them up
indifferent.gif
At least none of these are bad as the pink Juventus kit
sick.gif

freddy monteros free kick was
pimp.gif

Omar Gonzalez and Tex Shea being starters in the all star game.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Whitecaps making a Designated player annoncement tomorrow.
african player who is captain for his national team is all the info there right now.

freddy monteros free kick was
pimp.gif

Omar Gonzalez and Tex Shea being starters in the all star game.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Whitecaps making a Designated player annoncement tomorrow.
african player who is captain for his national team is all the info there right now.

Man, if its any kind of a name player its gotta be Yobo. The other captains of big African countries are all too big for MLS right now, Drogba, Eto'o, and Pienaar are the only other name players that captain an African side that I could see.

Man, if its any kind of a name player its gotta be Yobo. The other captains of big African countries are all too big for MLS right now, Drogba, Eto'o, and Pienaar are the only other name players that captain an African side that I could see.

Back
Top Bottom