The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Arsenal and Tottenham want Fierro?
glasses.gif

New spurs away strip is definitely purple, not only is the color garbage
the font is even worse.
The third kit is pretty class, but doesn't have any connection with spurs.
Spurs home strip is how it should be, classic white strip.

Not exactly sure how people can say Messi doesn't care when he's
playing for Argentina, doesn't really make any sense to me. Hes not
going to have the same statistical output he has at Barca because
Argentina's NT is not Barca

New spurs away strip is definitely purple, not only is the color garbage
the font is even worse.
The third kit is pretty class, but doesn't have any connection with spurs.
Spurs home strip is how it should be, classic white strip.

Not exactly sure how people can say Messi doesn't care when he's
playing for Argentina, doesn't really make any sense to me. Hes not
going to have the same statistical output he has at Barca because
Argentina's NT is not Barca

Hey my soccerheads,

need help finding cleats.  have been looking for vapors that were out about ~5-6 years ago, like the ones below. Size 9.5-10.

nike-mercurial-vapor-ii-firm-ground-gold-.jpg

figured this would be the best place to post this.

Hey my soccerheads,

need help finding cleats.  have been looking for vapors that were out about ~5-6 years ago, like the ones below. Size 9.5-10.

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

Hey my soccerheads,

There's a soccer gear thread in the Nike forum. Best bet though is probably ebay. FYI that colorway starts to turn orange after a couple wears.

Hey my soccerheads,

There's a soccer gear thread in the Nike forum. Best bet though is probably ebay. FYI that colorway starts to turn orange after a couple wears.

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

Hey my soccerheads,

Ebay is your best bet. Some of them go for really high prices! I was able to snatch a pair a few months ago for a great price
pimp.gif
Good luck!

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

Hey my soccerheads,

Ebay is your best bet. Some of them go for really high prices! I was able to snatch a pair a few months ago for a great price
pimp.gif
Good luck!

Man, I wish I was still a Junior in HS when I started getting into soccer
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

I can't wait till this transfer period is over.

Man, I wish I was still a Junior in HS when I started getting into soccer
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

I can't wait till this transfer period is over.

yo adolf. i dont think you'll make it your first year of playing soccer unless your team/league is garbage. soccer is a sport where the less athletic kids can boss on the faster, stronger kids simply because skill and touch plays such a big part. since you seem legitimately interested in playing and getting better, my advice to you is to keep a ball at your feet all the time. dribble it around the house, juggle it outside, kick it against a wall. after you feel a little comfortable with the ball go join in on some small sized pick up games. first against the white kids, then once you get a little better start playing against the mexican kids in your neighborhood and thats what will increase your skill fastest. while doing all of this, get some jogging in and some sprints too. play JV this year and next year you'll be bossin on varsity. boom.

yo adolf. i dont think you'll make it your first year of playing soccer unless your team/league is garbage. soccer is a sport where the less athletic kids can boss on the faster, stronger kids simply because skill and touch plays such a big part. since you seem legitimately interested in playing and getting better, my advice to you is to keep a ball at your feet all the time. dribble it around the house, juggle it outside, kick it against a wall. after you feel a little comfortable with the ball go join in on some small sized pick up games. first against the white kids, then once you get a little better start playing against the mexican kids in your neighborhood and thats what will increase your skill fastest. while doing all of this, get some jogging in and some sprints too. play JV this year and next year you'll be bossin on varsity. boom.

Back
Top Bottom