The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

well, i guess they didn't say current captain, and its obviously a forward cause they scored "20 goals in europe last season", signs point to Peter Utaka who i guess captained nigeria one time.

well, i guess they didn't say current captain, and its obviously a forward cause they scored "20 goals in europe last season", signs point to Peter Utaka who i guess captained nigeria one time.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

So all the "Messi doesn't care"/"Messi isn't the same in blue and white" talk should quiet down a bit after this. He's been absolutely dominant this game, and if Higuain could finish he'd have 4 assists.
The Messi doesn't care assertion is pure nonsense, and the Messi isn't the same in blue and white is common sense. He has to play differently for Argentina then he does for Barca, and obviously the players around him aren't the same which of course affects his game. Some of the recent negative dialogue against him has just been utterly moronic.

Hopefully, the albiceleste can maintain this attacking flow/organization, and win this tournament.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

So all the "Messi doesn't care"/"Messi isn't the same in blue and white" talk should quiet down a bit after this. He's been absolutely dominant this game, and if Higuain could finish he'd have 4 assists.
The Messi doesn't care assertion is pure nonsense, and the Messi isn't the same in blue and white is common sense. He has to play differently for Argentina then he does for Barca, and obviously the players around him aren't the same which of course affects his game. Some of the recent negative dialogue against him has just been utterly moronic.

Hopefully, the albiceleste can maintain this attacking flow/organization, and win this tournament.

Corinthians are ready to pay 35mil pounds for Carlos Tevez.
Lazio wants Djibril Cisse.Today he has a medecine examination.

Corinthians are ready to pay 35mil pounds for Carlos Tevez.
Lazio wants Djibril Cisse.Today he has a medecine examination.

Lass Diarra didn't travel to the United States for pre-season due to "personal reasons." I expect Tottenham to pull the signing off for close to 20m since Harry Redknapp is a real admirer of the player having coached him at Portsmouth. He even tried to sign him from Pompey during that winter transfer window. Lass himself is fond of the premier league having already played there and would likely welcome working with Redknapp again. Arsenal and Chelsea were already burned by the player's nomadic attitude so they're out. I'm not sure his skill set is what United is looking for (see: Nasri, Sneijder.) Man City are stacked in the position. Liverpool already signed one mid and having their sights already set on the other. So, "Who is Spurs for 500", final answer.

Lass Diarra didn't travel to the United States for pre-season due to "personal reasons." I expect Tottenham to pull the signing off for close to 20m since Harry Redknapp is a real admirer of the player having coached him at Portsmouth. He even tried to sign him from Pompey during that winter transfer window. Lass himself is fond of the premier league having already played there and would likely welcome working with Redknapp again. Arsenal and Chelsea were already burned by the player's nomadic attitude so they're out. I'm not sure his skill set is what United is looking for (see: Nasri, Sneijder.) Man City are stacked in the position. Liverpool already signed one mid and having their sights already set on the other. So, "Who is Spurs for 500", final answer.

With Nasri seemingly staying put or going to City, it looks like Utd are throwing their efforts behind Wesley... but he's indicated he wants to stay at Inter... Hmmm.

With Nasri seemingly staying put or going to City, it looks like Utd are throwing their efforts behind Wesley... but he's indicated he wants to stay at Inter... Hmmm.

Even though he "said" he wants to stay, im not completely convinced he wont be heading to old trafford... although i think schweinsteiger would suit us better (doubt bayern would allow that move)

Even though he "said" he wants to stay, im not completely convinced he wont be heading to old trafford... although i think schweinsteiger would suit us better (doubt bayern would allow that move)

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

What the hell is this?

j5e5xu.jpg
Fiorentina's kid sister is now in the EPL 
laugh.gif

I have a question for you soccer players/coaches.

I'm going to be a Junior in HS this year and I've never played soccer for a team before.

Do you think my first year playing I could make varsity? I'm a pretty good runner and the season doesn't start until March.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm going to be a Junior in HS this year and I've never played soccer for a team before.

Do you think my first year playing I could make varsity? I'm a pretty good runner and the season doesn't start until March.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Adolf

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

It depends a lot on how good the team is, and also the position. If you're planning on playing as an attacker or midfielder on a somewhat solid team where you need to be good with the ball, then all the running and athleticism in the world won't help you if you don't have the feel for the ball.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

It depends a lot on how good the team is, and also the position. If you're planning on playing as an attacker or midfielder on a somewhat solid team where you need to be good with the ball, then all the running and athleticism in the world won't help you if you don't have the feel for the ball.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I would like to be a defender, but I'll go with whatever they think I'm best at.
And from what I've been told we have one of the top teams in our division or whatever.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I would like to be a defender, but I'll go with whatever they think I'm best at.
And from what I've been told we have one of the top teams in our division or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom