The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Chivas are lucky its still a tie, but Michel has been excellent. Hopefully Fierro and Casillas get playing time soon
Whats the Man Utd score? ESPN doesn't have any info.

Man U won 7-0.

Coentrao looks excellent out there for Madrid.

Mesut
pimp.gif
He'll wear that number 10 for a long time. Too bad I loathe Real.

Man U won 7-0.

Coentrao looks excellent out there for Madrid.

Mesut
pimp.gif
He'll wear that number 10 for a long time. Too bad I loathe Real.

Sorry if I'm chuckling a bit about Seattle's loss. I don't know. Bring some of these dudes around here back to Earth....eh, probably not.

Sorry if I'm chuckling a bit about Seattle's loss. I don't know. Bring some of these dudes around here back to Earth....eh, probably not.

well played from the squad today, i enjoyed the performance..great seeing how this team is slowly getting comfortable and discovering its identity on the pitch. I like that the competition at almost every position is

noticeably raising the standards..That said i think we still need more from ando, evans, and obertan, ando needs to work on his placing on the pitch while obertan needs to be more consistent in the final 3rd, not

worried though, we looked good today (keepers icncluded)
devil.gif
devil.gif

well played from the squad today, i enjoyed the performance..great seeing how this team is slowly getting comfortable and discovering its identity on the pitch. I like that the competition at almost every position is

noticeably raising the standards..That said i think we still need more from ando, evans, and obertan, ando needs to work on his placing on the pitch while obertan needs to be more consistent in the final 3rd, not

worried though, we looked good today (keepers icncluded)
devil.gif
devil.gif

Portland lost to West Brom
30t6p3b.gif
Gave up 3 goals in the 2nd half. We need defenders, not the guys that have been showing up.

Portland lost to West Brom
30t6p3b.gif
Gave up 3 goals in the 2nd half. We need defenders, not the guys that have been showing up.

Yeah, the passing was spot-on today... that through-ball by Giggs 
nerd.gif
   Too bad Owen couldn't score, but Keller made a good save.
x999.jpg
x999.jpg
x999.jpg
x999.jpg

Yeah, the passing was spot-on today... that through-ball by Giggs 
nerd.gif
   Too bad Owen couldn't score, but Keller made a good save.
x999.jpg
x999.jpg
x999.jpg
x999.jpg

the sounders looked real good in the first half but man, it sure sounds like they crumbled, didn't get to see the second half though, hopefully like they say, David De Gea should play against the fire, another thing im wondering in the pre game they were saying that wesley sneijder agreed to personal terms with man u
nerd.gif

the sounders looked real good in the first half but man, it sure sounds like they crumbled, didn't get to see the second half though, hopefully like they say, David De Gea should play against the fire, another thing im wondering in the pre game they were saying that wesley sneijder agreed to personal terms with man u
nerd.gif

i dont now how to make the video work but eheres the link http://www.mlssoccer.com/videos?catid=114&id=17181
nice Brek Shea goal.
It was a mistake Brek ddint get called up to the gold cup and i will lose all faith in bob bradley if he doesnt get some good playing time against mexico..

top goal scorer, MVP..no doubt about that..if only his teammates werent so dumb...

i dont now how to make the video work but eheres the link http://www.mlssoccer.com/videos?catid=114&id=17181
nice Brek Shea goal.
It was a mistake Brek ddint get called up to the gold cup and i will lose all faith in bob bradley if he doesnt get some good playing time against mexico..

top goal scorer, MVP..no doubt about that..if only his teammates werent so dumb...

i will say this: the best MLS first team squads can hold their own in these big euro friendly. sounders were down 1 at the half, hell even new england (one of the worst teams) kept it at zeros at half time. however, once you get passed the starters, the gap between an MLS team and an EPL team gets huge.

i mean for $*$@! sake, towards the end of the second half, the ENTIRE SOUNDERS TEAM COMBINED made less than the least paid player on united. all in all, the poorest player on united makes more than the best paid dude on seattle (montero)

if you watched the game you would know that the first half was very respectable. unfortunately in the second half they brought in a bunch of dudes who havent even played an MLS game this season and, well if youre doing that i dont know what you can expect. add that to the fact that SAF had rooney and park coming in as second half subs against a bunch of decent college players and, well, its not a huge surprise.

i will say this: the best MLS first team squads can hold their own in these big euro friendly. sounders were down 1 at the half, hell even new england (one of the worst teams) kept it at zeros at half time. however, once you get passed the starters, the gap between an MLS team and an EPL team gets huge.

i mean for $*$@! sake, towards the end of the second half, the ENTIRE SOUNDERS TEAM COMBINED made less than the least paid player on united. all in all, the poorest player on united makes more than the best paid dude on seattle (montero)

if you watched the game you would know that the first half was very respectable. unfortunately in the second half they brought in a bunch of dudes who havent even played an MLS game this season and, well if youre doing that i dont know what you can expect. add that to the fact that SAF had rooney and park coming in as second half subs against a bunch of decent college players and, well, its not a huge surprise.

Back
Top Bottom