The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Why do some soccer fans hate flopping so much?!?!?

It is part of the game. If the defender is being too physical then flopping is a tool that can give the striker an advantage. Are you suppose to wait and get hurt to get a foul? A defender just wants to clear the ball while a strikeR has to control the ball and try to score. Finesse and skill is the only tool a striker really has. If a defender gets rough then u just flop and get yourself a free kick. I flop all the time in my league. Unskilled dudes are always trying to violently run me over or elbow me off the ball. My answer is to flop and keep them in check

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

It is part of the game. If the defender is being too physical then flopping is a tool that can give the striker an advantage. Are you suppose to wait and get hurt to get a foul? A defender just wants to clear the ball while a strikeR has to control the ball and try to score. Finesse and skill is the only tool a striker really has. If a defender gets rough then u just flop and get yourself a free kick. I flop all the time in my league. Unskilled dudes are always trying to violently run me over or elbow me off the ball. My answer is to flop and keep them in check
indifferent.gif
...finesse and skill aren't the only skills a striker has. If you have the proper athleticism, ball skills, vision, finishing abilities and most important of all IMO for a striker, positioning, you don't need to flop. You must be a small guy who hates contact...
Flopping was not meant to influence the rhythm and pace of a game. If you don't like the contact, fight back. There is a big difference between being violently overrun by a defender and flopping to draw a corny foul
mad.gif
.  People like you ruin soccer 
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
...finesse and skill aren't the only skills a striker has. If you have the proper athleticism, ball skills, vision, finishing abilities and most important of all IMO for a striker, positioning, you don't need to flop. You must be a small guy who hates contact...
Flopping was not meant to influence the rhythm and pace of a game. If you don't like the contact, fight back. There is a big difference between being violently overrun by a defender and flopping to draw a corny foul
mad.gif
.  People like you ruin soccer 
tired.gif

Yes i flop when the defense is being rough
No i am not small with a 5'11 height
No i dont want to fight back when i am trying to dribble and get the ball in the net
No i dont draw corny fouls but if i flop theyll think twice about shoving me next time while im dribbling at high speeds
No Pedro is not built like Rooney so he shouldnt have to bulldoze througb defenders
Yes flopping is part of the game so deal with it

No i dont want to fight back when i am trying to dribble and get the ball in the net
No i dont draw corny fouls but if i flop theyll think twice about shoving me next time while im dribbling at high speeds
No Pedro is not built like Rooney so he shouldnt have to bulldoze througb defenders

!%+* you

!%+* you

Yes flopping is part of the  your game
FIXED. 
SMH at you comparing yourself to Pedro, complaining about being bullied by defenders when your 5'11, you must be a hybrid of mascherano and peter crouch
So by your definition, flopping isn't drawing a corny foul? lmao 

laugh.gif
 @ while im dribbling at high speeds 

Your that guy no one wants on his team, get the @##$ outta here 

looks at avy and name.... ends rant...

Yes flopping is part of the  your game
FIXED. 
SMH at you comparing yourself to Pedro, complaining about being bullied by defenders when your 5'11, you must be a hybrid of mascherano and peter crouch
So by your definition, flopping isn't drawing a corny foul? lmao 

laugh.gif
 @ while im dribbling at high speeds 

Your that guy no one wants on his team, get the @##$ outta here 

looks at avy and name.... ends rant...

i think thats the 1st time any one has openly admitted they are soft...

no wonder carlos ruiz is your idol.

i think thats the 1st time any one has openly admitted they are soft...

no wonder carlos ruiz is your idol.

You guys on the other hand are soccer colin cowherds lol pure talk but no actual soccer experience. I unlike most of you played varsity soccer and still play. You guys watch premier league games every saturday and think that makes you martin tyler and andy gray lol ive been a leading scorer in my league and actually know something about playing the game. I bet none of you have ever scored a goal even in a pick up game lol ... Fools

Go back to reading espn the magazine and leave striker tactics to real ballers. I bet 90% of those who disagree with me love arsenal and root for the US nat team... That shows how much soccer you understand lol. You be getting your soccee identity from spike lee.

You guys on the other hand are soccer colin cowherds lol pure talk but no actual soccer experience. I unlike most of you played varsity soccer and still play. You guys watch premier league games every saturday and think that makes you martin tyler and andy gray lol ive been a leading scorer in my league and actually know something about playing the game. I bet none of you have ever scored a goal even in a pick up game lol ... Fools

Go back to reading espn the magazine and leave striker tactics to real ballers. I bet 90% of those who disagree with me love arsenal and root for the US nat team... That shows how much soccer you understand lol. You be getting your soccee identity from spike lee.

this tried to brag by saying he played varsity soccer.

LMAO.

I bet 90% of those who disagree with me love arsenal and root for the US nat team... That shows how much soccer you understand lol

says the guatemalala fan lol

this tried to brag by saying he played varsity soccer.

LMAO.

I bet 90% of those who disagree with me love arsenal and root for the US nat team... That shows how much soccer you understand lol

says the guatemalala fan lol

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

congrats bro, real proud of ya
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you gotta be kidding me

EDIT: and yes, i like arsenal and the US team...sue me
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

congrats bro, real proud of ya
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you gotta be kidding me

EDIT: and yes, i like arsenal and the US team...sue me
laugh.gif