The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Wait, I still can't get over the fact that this clown AJIIIpLATINum really tried to floss his varsity high school soccer pedigree.
roll.gif

It's been a sorry summer for you my friend.
roll.gif

Bedoya announced on twitter that he's in Glasgow and has agreed to terms with Rangers.
sick.gif

Not exactly ecstatic.

Bedoya announced on twitter that he's in Glasgow and has agreed to terms with Rangers.
sick.gif

Not exactly ecstatic.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Wait, I still can't get over the fact that this clown AJIIIpLATINum really tried to floss his varsity high school soccer pedigree.
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

nah my mans and his Guatemalan/Argentinian heritage too
My dudes an expert when it comes to soccer
pimp.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

nah my mans and his Guatemalan/Argentinian heritage too
My dudes an expert when it comes to soccer
pimp.gif

sick.gif

Not exactly ecstatic.

some champion league games cant hurt.

sick.gif

Not exactly ecstatic.

Originally Posted by Demps

^
those teams play on artificial turf and they put in temporary grass for the friendlys..

they are way too soft. no bounce at all.
Are all MLS matches played on art. turf?  If so, how come?
Yeah, the thickness of the pitch slowed the ball down massively.  It was also tearing-up badly.  

^
those teams play on artificial turf and they put in temporary grass for the friendlys..

Yeah, the thickness of the pitch slowed the ball down massively.  It was also tearing-up badly.  

sick.gif

Not exactly ecstatic.

Yea that's the only real positive I see. Idk I just hate the SPL.
SinnerP wrote:
Demps wrote:
^

With all that rain in the PNW it's tough to keep grass looking halfway decent, hell at Qwest it would just be impossible once football season starts.

I think its just Seattle, Vancouver, New England and Portland playing on artificial turf, but yea the temporary grass they've been installing looks terrible. 

sick.gif

Not exactly ecstatic.

Yea that's the only real positive I see. Idk I just hate the SPL.
SinnerP wrote:
Demps wrote:
^

With all that rain in the PNW it's tough to keep grass looking halfway decent, hell at Qwest it would just be impossible once football season starts.

I think its just Seattle, Vancouver, New England and Portland playing on artificial turf, but yea the temporary grass they've been installing looks terrible. 

o fenomeno wrote:
flop all you want. if i played against you im stomping your ankles.

I used to be a defender and I always  kicked them in the back of the leg  if the forwards flopped and got the free kick (Might as well if you're getting blamed for doing so either way). It teaches them to stop flopping cause they know their season might be over at the next contact
laugh.gif

And no I don't play dirty in general, only when losers try to cheat their way to free kicks or PKs. I'm the exact same size as Dani Alves yet sometimes dudes that are 6'0 180+  fall when I box them out
indifferent.gif

o fenomeno wrote:
flop all you want. if i played against you im stomping your ankles.

I used to be a defender and I always  kicked them in the back of the leg  if the forwards flopped and got the free kick (Might as well if you're getting blamed for doing so either way). It teaches them to stop flopping cause they know their season might be over at the next contact
laugh.gif

And no I don't play dirty in general, only when losers try to cheat their way to free kicks or PKs. I'm the exact same size as Dani Alves yet sometimes dudes that are 6'0 180+  fall when I box them out
indifferent.gif

this tried to brag by saying he played varsity soccer.

LMAO.

I bet 90% of those who disagree with me love arsenal and root for the US nat team... That shows how much soccer you understand lol

says the guatemalala fan lol

roll.gif
roll.gif

this tried to brag by saying he played varsity soccer.

LMAO.

I bet 90% of those who disagree with me love arsenal and root for the US nat team... That shows how much soccer you understand lol

says the guatemalala fan lol

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

The Bojan deal seems like great business for Barca, not so much for Roma.

idk if i see it that way...

to me Bojan has always been known for the potential Barca always saw in him, and he has certainly supported their claims with some good goals.. unfortunately he never lived up to their standards and

struggled to compete against the likes of villa, pedro, and messi...bt now at Roma, esp under barca's own Luis Enrique, i think bojan will get the chance to finally put in some solid minutes and use what

he learnt at barca to score goals. Roma struggled to score as much as top two inter and AC, so bojan could be a good addition for them, for only about 12 mil too. its not bad.
[h1]
[/h1] 

to me Bojan has always been known for the potential Barca always saw in him, and he has certainly supported their claims with some good goals.. unfortunately he never lived up to their standards and

struggled to compete against the likes of villa, pedro, and messi...bt now at Roma, esp under barca's own Luis Enrique, i think bojan will get the chance to finally put in some solid minutes and use what

he learnt at barca to score goals. Roma struggled to score as much as top two inter and AC, so bojan could be a good addition for them, for only about 12 mil too. its not bad.
[h1]
[/h1] 

Originally Posted by tonton32

[h1]
[/h1] 

Nah...I mean, if he goes to Roma and plays well, then they have to pay an extra 28 million to keep him from going back to Barca. If he flops there, then Barca gets him back at a net of 1 mil. Speaking strictly on the terms of the deal, Barca comes out way ahead.

Originally Posted by tonton32

[h1]
[/h1] 

Nah...I mean, if he goes to Roma and plays well, then they have to pay an extra 28 million to keep him from going back to Barca. If he flops there, then Barca gets him back at a net of 1 mil. Speaking strictly on the terms of the deal, Barca comes out way ahead.

Back
Top Bottom